Can this be fixed somehow? [UTAU won't run properly - Overflow?]

Soarun

Momo's Minion
Ok, so I've been struggling with this ever since I bought my new laptop, running on Windows 8.1, and I haven't been able to locate a fix for this, so I'm asking here as a last resort (since I forgot I had an account lmao)

Basically, my issue is this.
If I load up a UST and try to convert it to VCV, I get this error. (overflow I think?)
ohgodwhy_by_engsoleie-da9j4mx.png

This deletes all notes except the first, and renders the UST unusable.
In some cases the UST will play at half speed despite the tempo being correct, too.

Yes, my locale and stuff is set to Japanese.
At this point I've more or less just accepted the fact that maybe MSI laptops can't run utau, as it ran perfectly on my older laptop of a different brand?

Either way, I figured I'd ask just in case there is a fix for it.

I apologize in advance if this has been asked before, but as said I just remembered I had an account, meaning I'm rarely active here. Oops.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
By the looks of it, you have shareware UTAU, meaning UTAU autoconverted your CV UST to VCV. So no need for the plugin.

Edit: Obviously the UST itself won't have VCV lyrics but UTAU recognizes the VCV and will be able to use a VCV UTAU with a hiragana CV UST.

Soarun

Momo's Minion
By the looks of it, you have shareware UTAU, meaning UTAU autoconverted your CV UST to VCV. So no need for the plugin.

Edit: Obviously the UST itself won't have VCV lyrics but UTAU recognizes the VCV and will be able to use a VCV UTAU with a hiragana CV UST.

The thing is, is does that if I hit the convertion option on the shareware itself, of any other button for hat matter now that I looked into it.
Sooo... basically unless the UST is already tuned and fit to the bank I'm using, I can't play it.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That's really weird, I have shareware, too. hm

All I can think of is try to reinstall UTAU? AutoVCV works really well normally.