Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
OK, so, I've tried my luck at otoing and Idk what it is (it's probably my broken version of Utau {came without defoko and other problems}) but I just can't get them to save without corrupting/other issues but, the only thing I'm "good" at is making mmd motion (MOTION TRACING BY HAND) so I am willing to do 30 seconds per pitch of a custom mmd motion (you can choose if I distribute it or not) that you can use for any model, my limit is 4 minutes though (if you do all 5 pitches the limit is 4 if you only do 1-4 your limit is 2 minutes).
USING MORESAMPLER CVVC AUTO OTO DOESN'T COUNT!!!!!!!
BANK INFO: CVVC 5 PITCH MALE (LARGE AF RANGE) NAME: TREE SOUNDS.

ONLY SAMPLE OF MMD I HAVE () (it is a wip so it's not going to be the best because I haven't been able to finish it lately I've been really busy)
CLOSED

Last edited:

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
Most people would much rather be payed for doing an oto, so even if you do provide examples of your work, it's unlikely you'll get anyone willing to do this, unless you're really really good at MMD.
I am aware of this but as I have told you and others many times, I physically cannot pay, because I am helping my family through some rough times right now.
[doublepost=1478838002][/doublepost]
You should really provide an example of your animation for MMD.
The only sample I have is a REALLY outdated wip of "World's End Dancehall" ( I still haven't finished it but it's WAY better now) (i'll update/upload it now....)
[doublepost=1478839038][/doublepost]
You should really provide an example of your animation for MMD.
I uploaded that just now (It's still a wip so it's not the best right now but I haven't gotten to smooth it out like I do when I finish the rough dancing.)

K

Kassandra

Is this just for the animation? Can you make mmd models?