Come forth, Avanna! 8'D

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Hiii~ Didn't find a topic on this, but I'm sure you've all come across the big discussions guesses and speculations involving the new ENGLISH "Pop with a celtic twist" Vocaloid. Avanna! Just recently a short sneak peek of her voice has been uploaded to youtube and her design has also been revealed! Her design can be seen at the link below.
http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Avanna It's really beautiful in my opinion. But that's just the design.. The voice. The VOICE. It is so heavenly in my opinion <33 You can hear her sing in this video. The audio isn't the greatest but it's better than nothing, right? :D
VocaNoIro: Vocaloid Producers Panel (Avanna Demo)

I think she's absolutely beautiful and think she'll be a hit. What do you all think? ^^~

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I. Love. Her. So muchhhhhh. I'm going to buy her, she's too awesome to pass up. Can't wait for a higher quality sample of her voice.

I think it's likely that zero-g will release it here: http://avanna-vocaloid.com/

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
I'm considering her myself, even though I don't know the first thing about the Vocaloid program xD
I think She'd go so well with someone like Miriam in a duet or something like that, too. OwO
Andandand.. A site? Omai. So much suspense.. I can't wait for her release. I'll have to stalk every nook and cranny of the internet to see if there's anything about a release date, hopefully some point soon. Because she has the perfect kind of voice I like :D doesn't seem to be much other info out there for now though, so I'll just have to sift through every little bit we get, if we're gonna get any more that is. Zero-G don't really give out a lot of info. OwO
But in the meantime. Let's all fanguy/girl/thing over Avanna's smexy voice. C8

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
*slams head in desk*
Finally, the tension and waiting is over!!!
I never expected her to sound like this, if only we knew her price....
Why does Zero-G never give us any demos, either?
Tensioooon...

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
~Kiseki~ link said:
*slams head in desk*
Tensioooon...

Lol xD we needza release date now and my life will be complete 8'D I've actually being finding that Vocaloid3's are extremely cheap (at least on the sites I've been on). I've seen Yuzuki Yukari up for like £93 (somewhere around $150-ish?) and MEIKO and KAITO up for like..  £230 / $370. Which is quite amusing.  xD
I want a release date and a price, then maybe a couple of demos and I'll be content. X3

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
TaiyoProwerz link said:
[quote author=~Kiseki~ link=topic=4032.msg28863#msg28863 date=1352426288]
*slams head in desk*
Tensioooon...

Lol xD we needza release date now and my life will be complete 8'D I've actually being finding that Vocaloid3's are extremely cheap (at least on the sites I've been on). I've seen Yuzuki Yukari up for like £93 (somewhere around $150-ish?) and MEIKO and KAITO up for like..  £230 / $370. Which is quite amusing.  xD
I want a release date and a price, then maybe a couple of demos and I'll be content. X3
[/quote]

You can buy some of them on the english vocaloid site for around $120 (download). I know VY1/2, Lapis and maybe Mew are there. Been a while since I've checked so I don't know for sure.

AlphaUtau

Teto's Territory
God, Avanna is so realistic. I totally love her voice, name and design, I think she's one of the best Zero-G Vocaloids this far.

I'll maybe buy her one day, she's so amazing!

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
TaiyoProwerz link said:
*slams head in desk*
Tensioooon...

[/quote]

Now that, would, be, heaven. They really need to hurry up with the demos though, they said the voicebank was almost complete..? (is this the same reason as Suzune Ring and Hibiki Lui and Merli?)

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
~Kiseki~ link said:
[quote author=TaiyoProwerz link=topic=4032.msg28916#msg28916 date=1352481804]
*slams head in desk*
Tensioooon...

[/quote]

Now that, would, be, heaven. They really need to hurry up with the demos though, they said the voicebank was almost complete..? (is this the same reason as Suzune Ring and Hibiki Lui and Merli?)
[/quote]

I-Style was having a contest to choose Merli's voicer, not sure if they chose one already or not. Ring and Lui fell off the face of the earth and are floating around in a place I call the unreleased zone.  doubt we will be hearing from them any time soon.

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
The rumors say Avanna will be released on the first days of December... yet they said she was going to be released on Summer 2012 before this hehe.

We'll need to listen to proper demos... mostly because the one that has been circulating is in a panel at a con and the reverb of the room don't help to appreciate the voice at all; yet she is clearer than OLIVER by much (which I really appreciate, I didnt want a SONiKA 3.0 ~OLIVER being the 2.0~).

Let's hope for real demos in the next weeks *cross fingers*

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Ant link said:
[quote author=~Kiseki~ link=topic=4032.msg28934#msg28934 date=1352499098]
*slams head in desk*
Tensioooon...

[/quote]

[/quote]

I-Style was having a contest to choose Merli's voicer, not sure if they chose one already or not. Ring and Lui fell off the face of the earth and are floating around in a place I call the unreleased zone.  doubt we will be hearing from them any time soon.
[/quote]

Hmm. To my knowledge I don't think Merli and Rui/Lui don't currently have voices. I know Lui definitely doesn't~ As for Ring. Her beta was given out to a couple of (extremely lucky) people in japan earlier in the year to make some demos. There's a couple scattered over the web actually~ From what I've read they've apparently "picked up the voicebank to work on it more". Which is interesting. Because I thought she sounded fine :o. I absolutely love Girl and Mephistopheles. It got me really interested in Ring ^^. But right now my main concerns are the Kagamines and Avanna. :O
--Omai another post was made while I was writingz. :O
I actually really dislike Oliver. (Can't say hate, as pumpkin march was pretty cool.) I find him overrated really o,o; Sonika's okay I guess, in the right hands. Avanna has already got a spot in my heart though :P. I found that sneak peek quite interesting though, considering she's centred around pop but just has a slight celtic twist o: . I hope we get some more soon. ><

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Ant link said:
[quote author=~Kiseki~ link=topic=4032.msg28934#msg28934 date=1352499098]
*slams head in desk*
Tensioooon...

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And the release of Merli's seiyuu will be sometime...distant. Wonderful, and I was looking forward to her..
And on the vocaloid.wikia, they said Lui was going to be released in 2012; now its changed to 2013. Man, if this carries on, who knows when this is going to stretch until..(2014...16...)

As for Avanna, I had not a slightest idea for what she was singing...because of 1. i don't know the lyrics, and 2. the reverb in the room caused my senses to go boom. But after searching up the lyrics, I can say she definitely is better quality than Oliver...

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
After hearing that demo, she's an autobuy for me. I just... I just want to slam into Zero-G's studio-office-whatever and say "GIVE ME AVANNA" and throw my money in their faces ; v ;
Everything I wanted~ EVERYTHINGGGG

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
@Milly
Yeah! Hopefully it'll increase the amount of Engloid duets we get! I rarely find 'em but when I do it's love at first hear. I have this weird obsession with group songs or songs with harmonies sung by a different Vocaloid to the lead singer.  ^^
Miriam sounds really powerful and clear there, too. I didn't think she was capable of being that understandable and loud :O
but yeah.. Definitely looking forward to some Engloid duets :D I think Zero-G made a good decision with making a pop based Vocaloid. Because that's where the market will really be I guess, if they want her to be picked up by music pros. xD
@Avalia
LOL IKR. XDD
I wouldn't throw money though, I'd just break in and try the  hit 'n run tactic. xDD

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@Taiyo : Yep, there aren't enough of them =S Or like, Engloid x Japloid/Spanishloid/Luo (chinese) / SeeU (Korean)

Yeah, but if my memory doesn't fool me, wasn't it the aim they wanted to reach with SONiKA ? Aka being a young popstar-inspired virtual singer ? =o (Justly, I'd also be curious about an Avanna x SONiKA *_* )

Also even though it's true that the pop gimmick is one of the factors that push sales up, I still think they're doing well to produce Vocaloid made for different genres and attempting some that aren't the same as pop (like opera with Prima and Tonio <3 Or soul music with the two first Vocaloids ever -Lé♂n and L♀la)

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
OHH yeah I totally forgot about Sonika :o maybe she's their Vocaloid that sold best so they thought they'd go for pop again? o^o
I love bilingual duets toooo... Luka x Len's Limiter is so amazing OwO
I've actually thought that there should be a song with  SeeU's Korean and some Japanese Vocaloids about how Korea and Japan should be friendly to each other and forget about the stuff from the past. c: //cheezyoverload
Lola. LOLA. Best Engloid ever <33
It'd be so awesome if they made so much money off of Avanna's sales that they could update Leon and Lola for Vocaloid 3. That'd be so amazing and impossible
I think the reason that Lola and Leon in the first place didn't sell well because they weren't aimed for the mainstream sort of stuff I guess.
Maybe Avanna will be able to make up for the lack of sales though. If everything goes well and the fandom give her enough support. =]

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I think so, a lot of people followed her coming in and were waiting for her
And with the amazing voice and the superb design she gets, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a piece of cake for her to get love and finding users

Yep, and that's sorrowful because Lola has wonderful deep vocals and Léon has an unique accent =S (and justly, Léon is amongst my very super favourite male Vocaloids ever *w*b)

Yeah, or like the song I imagined (though sorrowfully it has very thin chances to be created one day) "Konglish VS Engrish" x') Plus I don't even know why I got this idea, but the melody played in my head with some lyrics and how would like the PV OTL

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Konglish vs Engrish oh my god yes just yes xDD
Yeah, when Lola and Leon are in the right hands they are amazing C:
well.. Sometimes Leon is
I'd actually be tempted to go out and get loads of Vocaloids JUST for that one song. :'D
And I still can't find any new info on Avanna. -sadfaec-

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Aw =S Well, I guess they're going to add more informations about Avanna now they revealed her voice and her boxart

@taiyo : plus if I was telling you ALL the stuffs I got about this song that played in my head, you'd think I'm crazy orz (and in this case, PM to avoid being too much off-topic)