Could anyone Beta-test my VCV UTAU?

GothAmaterasu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've been working on Irene for a good while, but I don't want to release her without making sure she's okay. :3

What I ask for are people who are willing to use her and tell me if sounds are missing, what her range is, etc. It doesn't have to be a professional critique as she's still in the works. I'm very busy these days, so my apologies, I can't offer anything for this. ><

Her files are in romaji, she should be completely hiragana encoded.
Here's her link, thank you for viewing!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h22bfs65v3s2w0s/Uchiha_Irene_VCV.rar

Reactions: SoulTribute13

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
I've been working on Irene for a good while, but I don't want to release her without making sure she's okay. :3

What I ask for are people who are willing to use her and tell me if sounds are missing, what her range is, etc. It doesn't have to be a professional critique as she's still in the works. I'm very busy these days, so my apologies, I can't offer anything for this. ><

Her files are in romaji, she should be completely hiragana encoded.
Here's her link, thank you for viewing!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h22bfs65v3s2w0s/Uchiha_Irene_VCV.rar
I tested her out for myself. The samples are very nice, and I'm almost positive there are no sounds missing. The only thing I'd have to say about the samples, is that it sounds like it was recorded in huge room. Or to better describe it, a bathroom. If you've ever sung or anything in a bathroom you should know how it sounds. It brings out the acoustics, and makes it sounds a bit "echo-y". That doesn't really go too well with UTAU. I don't think it's your mic per se, but maybe you recording area. But that's just my opinion.
Other than that, the samples sound pretty good. There isn't a frq. for every sound, but there is for most of them. Over all, I actually really like her voice style, and she sounds great! I can't wait to see her official release! You can count on my download!

GothAmaterasu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I tested her out for myself. The samples are very nice, and I'm almost positive there are no sounds missing. The only thing I'd have to say about the samples, is that it sounds like it was recorded in huge room. Or to better describe it, a bathroom. If you've ever sung or anything in a bathroom you should know how it sounds. It brings out the acoustics, and makes it sounds a bit "echo-y". That doesn't really go too well with UTAU. I don't think it's your mic per se, but maybe you recording area. But that's just my opinion.
Other than that, the samples sound pretty good. There isn't a frq. for every sound, but there is for most of them. Over all, I actually really like her voice style, and she sounds great! I can't wait to see her official release! You can count on my download!
Thank you very much for doing this!
Yes, I record in a small room which must echo a bit xD I heard it's a good idea to record in a closet?
I'll keep that in mind, and hope the right mixing will get rid of that :3
Thank you again very much!

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
Thank you very much for doing this!
Yes, I record in a small room which must echo a bit xD I heard it's a good idea to record in a closet?
I'll keep that in mind, and hope the right mixing will get rid of that :3
Thank you again very much!
Of course!
Ahh that that explains it. Yeah it's true, recording in a closet should help a lot.