Creating an Utau team!

TakeruInudo23

Momo's Minion
I wasn't paying attention or thinking where i was putting this topic at first. so after 10 mins of having coffee and then looking at the location of this post i realized "...not the best place to put it" so i moved it from here, moving onward!

i was thinking of maybe creating an Utau team. from what i have seen, most Utau members are solo. i honestly don't know how many have attempted this, so i thought i would give it a shot XD now this is just an idea of mine, so i dont know how many people would be interested in this.

from what i imagined, it would be split into groups like any company/corporation, this is just what i imagined in my head :P

--Voicebank Creators

--Creativity (this could be everyone or specific people are are just creative in the mind, this can range from characters/songs and so on)

--Character art Creators

--UST Creators

and so on.

yea, the setup could definatley do some work, but its just an idea. but i was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining or not in this sort of thing?

i would fall under the Creativity/Voicebank catagory, since i have a rly creative mind and i could give like 50 different character ideas in 2 minutes :D and i have many people at my disposal for creating all kinds of voicebanks >:3

so what do you guys think? good/bad idea? please comment what you think/feel about this. if anyone is interested in joining then YAY!! im so happy :3 (jeez, i cant spell today :P ) alright, thanks for reading!

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
i would love to be part of this c:
i really enjoy to be in this "teams" things c:
i was in an UTAU team a looong time ago :uhuhu:
i make usts (ugly usts xd you can hear in here how i make my usts and pitchbends - https://soundcloud.com/alan-moreno-2/a-declaration-of-love-in-1 -)
but i also can help in a lot of things c:
like fix a oto.ini and that stuff C:
but i can't draw xd

TakeruInudo23

Momo's Minion
great! we should think of a name for this >.> also ur ust sounds great to me XD welcome aboard if u want to join :3

NinetH

Teto's Territory
well I can drawing characters, I'm an active artist (but a bit lazy), also If you need original songs i can create them just give me the lryics. but I totally suck at Oto.ini and USTs.
my art: http://ninethartz.deviantart.com/
a sample my compositions:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/nineth-m/bb-by-hatsune-miku[/soundcloud]

TakeruInudo23

Momo's Minion
you dont have to be very creative Kim, everyone is creative even if they think so or not :3

i dont know what oto.ini is, so welcome aboard!

NinetH your drawings are much better then mine, and we could definatley use an artist on here XD i tried to listen to your sample, but this computer im using is so screwed up, i couldnt tell if the computer was making it sound all scratchy or if it was naturaly sratchy to begin with, i'll listen to it again to be sure wether it was this computer or not when i get on a different one. but that would be great too cause i would love to do a song from Jasdevi's song on D.Gray Man :3

amaterasu miya

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oto.ini is a very important part of Utau (especially with vcv)
Its a file configuration for the individual sounds, it tells Utau what to stretch and what not to stretch and what to silence and how to overlap.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
To me it seems that a lot of people are in unofficial sorts of teams... Groups of friends that tend to do things together. I've done several teams in the past, and while I don't think I could join, I suppose I could offer a little bit of advice.

amaterasu miya

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
most utau teams have a name, does this team have a name? ^^

and, when a voicebank is ready, i am all ready to oto it :3

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Can I join?

I'm able to OTO and Mix. I've got a drawing tablet too, but I don't draw much / draw well

Also I can only OTO CV...

And I could voice aswell, but I don't have much time. But this is a really cool idea!

RUIN

Momo's Minion
This sounds fun. I would love to join.
As for my skills: I can configure any voicebank type, mix(and I kind of make songs), not that good at drawing, I'm learning coding and I have Cadencii knowledge. c:
I can't creativity, though. LOL

ItzYoujiBishies

Momo's Minion
Can I join as well? I have a voicebank that will start being produced in December and be finished in January. And if I get permission from someone I might be able to contribute 2 voicebanks. Both male btw.

ChocoNilla04

Ruko's Ruffians
This really seems like fun and yeah being solo sucks =w=;
But like it has been said before.. I'm also only good for otoing cv banks, mixing... uh... explaining a few things.
But when it comes to art, ust etc im not good at all QuQ

Zircon

Momo's Minion
This is a nice idea. I would like to join.
I'm able to do character art ,oto's an dperhaps Mixing aswell.