CV Tripitch Set Up?

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So I tried my hardest to look for a tutorial on how to do this but i can't seem to find one anywhere. I have already recorded the CV Tripitch bank and placed it into it's proper folders (C5, G4, D5) and have done the configuring with some things that i found a tutorial on, but the rest i can't find and i really need to start OTOing this bank because it takes me forever to OTO
Here are some images so maybe you'll understand what my issue is a little clearer
part1_zpsdf094c89.png

As you can see i did the configuring with the different folders (By the way yes i did do every folder and i can't do an OTO until i get the samples to work so i can hear them)
part2_zpsdbe1eccd.png

In this image i show that i did the prefix map
3_zps77fb4768.png

In this image i point out the problem that i am facing. As you can see, the sample should be the D4 sample folder, but instead it's in the base folder . I have moved the sample down to where it would be in the G4 range and it's still the file from the base folder.
So can someone post a tutorial showing how to do the entire bank or if there already is one posted please end it to me because i really can't find it and i really want to finish this bank

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I believe I may a solution to your problem. (1) the aliases in your oto are in hirigana, therefor the samples will only work if you use hirigana. (2) In your prefix menu, all suffixes that are labled with D4 have to be left blank, that or you can realias the D4 bank, i.e "あD4" instead of just "あ". Hope that clears everything out.

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I don't know if your problem is already fixed, but I did notice that in the top image, the samples that were in the C5 folder were aliased as C4.