Design Critique/Suggestions!!

DrShota

Teto's Territory
(I put links for pictures because I don't know how to do the spoiler thing vov aha)
Alright, so Piss Bagle was at first a joke between me and my friend, but she kinda developed into an actual thing, haha.
I just needed some opinions on her design though, since I'm not very good at character designs and stuff ;o;
Picture 1
Alright, so this is the first picture I drew of her, and it's very messy and not so great. I was messing around with hair styles and colors and junk.
Picture 2
This is a little pixel thing I made of her; I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a girl or guy so she looks a little androgynous here, aaha. This is the first full body picture, so you can see a little more of her clothes and stuff. Those round things around her calves are supposed to be speakers (hey now I've seen speakers in weirder places..), and they look kinda odd, so some suggestions on those would be helpful ;v;
Picture 3
Alright, this one is just some casual clothes, and I'm still messing around with the hair a bit. Her food item is ginger snap cookies!
Picture 4
This is just an expression chart (with submissive and dominant redacted since they weren't very..sfw). She's a Libra with Scorpio rising, so I tried to incorporate the physical traits from both those signs into her.
So, all I need is to know what you guys think of her! I'm still working on her voice bank, though I can tell you her voice is just a tad deep ovo
I kinda think her clothing is a bit boring, and any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Dara

Momo's Minion
You have a lot of colors going on in there. Try to stick to 2-4 colors for her scheme. 3 is probably the best but if you want to add 4 have it contrast. A good look with complimentary colors and taking a gander at the color wheel will help tie her together. As for her clothes. I think they are cute, but if you are going to have a belt on her I wouldn't have the symbol. It just clashes. Instead maybe trim it with color like you have at the bottom of the shirt? I hope that helped. This is just my suggestion of course OTZ

DrShota

Teto's Territory
Aahhh gosh yes thank you so much!!! I think I'll make her shirt and pants the same colors as her hair, though a bit darker/light (depending), and figure something out for her leg areas vuv
I'll take a look at the complimentary colors as well and go from there! Thank you so much omfg you helped a lot especially with the belt part ;u;