Design Critique?

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Okay i'm rather proud of this, but i don't know what people may like or not. What you think?

yamiji_onwanaru_concept_by_snow_songstress-d4q6ase.jpg

If you wanna rate: (i know i'll get like 4s out of 10 though)
Palette?: (out of 10)
Balance+Color Spalshes?: (out of 10)
Originality?: (out of 10)
Clothing?: (out of 10)
Personal Preference?: (out of 10)
Comment:

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
okay, based off some ideas people gave in CB, here is a comparison
Original:
yamiji_onwanaru_concept_by_snow_songstress-d4q6ase.jpg
New Idea:
yamiji_new_design_tets_by_snow_songstress-d4q75u2.jpg

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
Oh, I really like both designs owo

Okay, I'll give it a try with the rating
Design 1~
Palette?: 7/10 (the pink of the neck-thingie doesn't really fit into it and the turquoise is a bit strong for my taste but PURPLE *w*)
Balance+Color Splashes?: 8/10 (as said before, some colours doesn't really fit but the purple is balanced out well)
Originality?: 7/10 (I like the hair *w*)
Clothing?: 6/10 (I think this black-turquoise things don't really fit in... person taste orz) Personal Preference?: 9/10 (I would totally use her *w* Gimme her VB as she's ready, I would like to release someday a UST using her >w< /loves using others UTAU's for releasing USTs)
Comment: I think the most comments were given orz I counted everything together so this design gets 7,4/10 points~

Now the second design~
Palette?: 8/10 (the pink just bothered me orz)
Balance+Color Spalshes?: 8/10 (there is still that turquoise which annoys me orz)
Originality?: 7/10 (it stays the same~)
Clothing?: 7/10 (I prefer the holder over the shoulder as without the holder)
Personal Preference?: 9/10 (the same, I would use her xD)
Comment: I prefer this one over the first one, although you could have something around the neck but with darker pink or lighter purple, total points: 7,8/10 points~

I hope my review is alright orz

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
DianaTan link said:
Oh, I really like both designs owo

Okay, I'll give it a try with the rating
Design 1~
Palette?: 7/10 (the pink of the neck-thingie doesn't really fit into it and the turquoise is a bit strong for my taste but PURPLE *w*)
Balance+Color Splashes?: 8/10 (as said before, some colours doesn't really fit but the purple is balanced out well)
Originality?: 7/10 (I like the hair *w*)
Clothing?: 6/10 (I think this black-turquoise things don't really fit in... person taste orz) Personal Preference?: 9/10 (I would totally use her *w* Gimme her VB as she's ready, I would like to release someday a UST using her >w< /loves using others UTAU's for releasing USTs)
Comment: I think the most comments were given orz I counted everything together so this design gets 7,4/10 points~

Now the second design~
Palette?: 8/10 (the pink just bothered me orz)
Balance+Color Spalshes?: 8/10 (there is still that turquoise which annoys me orz)
Originality?: 7/10 (it stays the same~)
Clothing?: 7/10 (I prefer the holder over the shoulder as without the holder)
Personal Preference?: 9/10 (the same, I would use her xD)
Comment: I prefer this one over the first one, although you could have something around the neck but with darker pink or lighter purple, total points: 7,8/10 points~

I hope my review is alright orz
thanks so much ; u ; and yeah, i decided upon the 2nd design :3 The turquoise was to as a slight brightness and cyber tone :3 And okie dokie~ Her bank is done, and is VCV lite encoded in romaji with romaji + Hiragana vcv and cv :3