Design Critiques wanted!

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Ok. So I have a slight problem with two UTAU's I've been planning for a while. It's not about color or design principles, I promise. I'm just out of ideas.

Here's their sketches:
f4h1ub.jpg

Now here's the issue. The one on the left's design looks too blah, and a little older than her age (13) but I'll have to fix the age thing myself. Her theme is red, but accents are welcome (Think how Mayo's theme is green, even though I designed her with many red accents).

The one on the right, I guess I subconsciously added elements from Ruko. I mean, just look at her. That's not even including the fact Ruko's new art has a similar (Though easily distinguishable) pose. Can you see the potential drama here?
Her theme is mainly blue.

Also, I do realize they have terrible anatomy. They're just sketches now, so I'll be re-drawing them.

I guess it may be difficult to design because they have no voices yet, but the left one will have a childish voice and the right one will be more mature.

Also, I've seen a lot in the design turn-offs thread that may or not apply to Mayo.

Suggestions?

Uchi

Teto's Territory
Design turnoffs can work on some UTAUloids; they don't necessary apply to all, but should be guarded against.

You can rework the coat into a more boxy, loose style? Sort of like how they did at New York Fashion Week this year. :D Just putting it out there.

I love the one on the left's hair.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Boxy and loose...do you have a picture? I can't quite vizualize it and there were so many from NY Fashion Week on Google Images.