Design Request

Diagonal

Momo's Minion
I can't do art and much less can I come up with a design. I've recorded and extremely close to finish oto'ing a new multipich VCV bank but again, I have no creativity when it comes to a design for him/her. It's still undecided whether it should be female, male, or something else. I'm probably tilted more towards a mature female.

In case there's more than one offer, I could pull of a poll and try to do a covers of songs with all of the participants' UTAUs of choice or something as a thanks for participating. ; - ; I'm not really good at anything.. so yeah.. That if there's even a single offer. //sob.

I'm also not asking for high quality art. I'm asking for a design. I mean, good quality would be amazing buh' it's not entirely based on that.

It'd be pretty cool to be creative on the design, I don't think I'm putting too many restrictions other than the age and humanoid, so be creative and original.

Details so far:

Voicer: Doziakon/Diagonal
Release Date/Birthday: July 15
Voice range: G2 - A5
Height: 5' 5"
Dislikes: Spiders

o8hpeyx.png

Here's how it sounds:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rzLj43a468[/video]

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/doziakon-diagonal/scintil-utau/s-XrFfu[/soundcloud]

~ Have fun designing yo', if you decide to participate which I hope you do. //sob.

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
all of my serious banks are appends / new acts of my original bank, blythe anaka.

just an idea there.

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
THOSE STATS. ARE. EPIC.

I won;t promise anything yet, since I'm still drowned in drawing requests, but I'll try to come up with something...

Diagonal

Momo's Minion
Thanks for sharing your ideas, Mei yo'.

Aaaand I completely understand that you're drowned in requests. It's cool yo'. Seeing that you even gave this consideration is great enough. i'veseenyourdesignsandthey'refab. And I'm definitely looking forward to whatever you design, if you are able to. If not, then it's all cool anyways yo'.

Beccaloid

Momo's Minion
Oooo! I want to! I'll do it! I can draw up both a male and female design! personally it sounds like a guy to me though.:D

Diagonal

Momo's Minion
Ah, thanks yo'. ; ___ ; You don't have to pay attention to my opinion tho', if you're drawing both genders because of it. I have no problem with it being any gender. If you're going to do both genders then do it because you want to do both genders yo'.

Beccaloid

Momo's Minion
Okay, I've made 2 very rough sketches of male designs that I thought might fit your Utau. I tried to incorporate that fact that you said s/he likes soft things and pygmy goats. one of the designs looks a little young ,though. But, I liked it so I thought I'd show it to you anyway. I can't help myself, I love baby face boys.:sing: anyways just tell me if you would like any changes whether it be in over all theme or in anything specific. I wont mind I you do, so don't hold back.:smile:omg, it's been so long since i've been on deviant art, or posted any art online period.
baby_faced_boy_design_by_evelynthevampire-d6emejx.jpg

not_baby_faced_boy_by_evelynthevampire-d6emf1k.jpg

Diagonal

Momo's Minion
Ah! >~ < They're so cute! Especially the first one! The pygmy goats are adorbs and soj tasofjsklj. Ah, they're both so good. ; ~ ; I really like the first one, I adore baby faces too yo'! What I really like about the second design is it looks more mature but baby faces are just a ahs efda ja. Baby faces are unf. I like them both a lot. I don't really either need any changes. Just do your thing yo'.