Do you have an unused UTAU bank?

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Heya! I've noticed a trend in people making utau voice banks but never using them / deciding they no longer want them but have the voice recorded

If you have one of those i'd be happy to either
A- help design a character for the utau and use it for you, while you retain rights
B- Take it off your hands entirely!

I don't want this to be seen as begging- I just hate seeing UTAU voices go to waste, considering a lot of them are super good! So if you fit this criteria let me know!

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I sure do have one of these! It was for a different character, but I decided the voice didn't fit them. If you want it, I'll send you a download link. It was otoed with moresampler, so it's not perfect, but it's a full VCV monopitch bank.

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I sure do have one of these! It was for a different character, but I decided the voice didn't fit them. If you want it, I'll send you a download link. It was otoed with moresampler, so it's not perfect, but it's a full VCV monopitch bank.
Yes please!!!!
i've adopted so many utaus i love them

P

partial

I have a CVVC UTAU bank named CHARTER, but I haven't been able to draw any art for him lately because I've been so depressed. ;/

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I have a CVVC UTAU bank named CHARTER, but I haven't been able to draw any art for him lately because I've been so depressed. ;/
relatable........ would you like me to help?