Do you NEEEEEED a .ust/.vsq??!?! (ROUND ONE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PurinPuff

Guys, I'd just like to remind everyone that the original purpose of this thread is for Harazoki Yuki to transcribe sheet music into a vsq or ust. I'm mentioning this because most of the requests have minimal of that information, and I'm a bit concerned in case that she may feel a bit overwhelmed by this. This wasn't intended to be a "by ear" thread; she wanted MIDIs and sheet music to go off of, so, may I request that people stop requesting songs without one of the two things?

Taylor Savage

Teto's Territory
Name of song: Sadistic Love
Song (optional):
Artist of song(optional): Rin Kagamine
Sheet Music(optional):
Type of file (.ust or .vsq): .ust
I have an ACT 1 voicebank and it is in romaji. This is the one song I want Umashi's first song to be. :love:

novagirl

Teto's Territory
Name of song: We are POP☆CANDY! (CV version please)
Song (optional):
Artist of song(optional):
Sheet Music(optional):

I know there is a We are POP☆CANDY! .ust out there but the one I found is in VCV and it don't want to convert into CV very well.

Name of song: Lonely Tropical Fish
Song (optional): MMD Lonely Tropical Fish - Len and Rin Kagamine ( camera, motion data and wav downloads )
Artist of song(optional): Len and Rin Kagamine
Sheet Music(optional):

There has to be an .ust of this song made.

mildron

Teto's Territory
Name of song:disappearance of hatsune miku
Song (optional):
Artist of song(optional):hatsune miku
Sheet Music(optional):
Type of file (.ust or .vsq):ust

alex bacio

Momo's Minion
Name of song:hajimete no oto
Song (optional):hajimete no oto
Artist of song(optional):hatsune miku
Sheet Music
Type of file:ust

i was loking for the ust but i dont found one

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yuki hasn't responded to this thread in a few months, and yet people keep requesting things that aren't what she intended to do (which was make USTs from sheet music/midis, not from scratch).

Also, look a little harder for those USTs before you request them... try searching Nico as well as YouTube.  Anyway, I'm locking this thread because it keeps getting revived.  Yuki, if you want this thread unlocked again, contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.