Does Anyone Have Some 404'd Voicebanks They're Willing To Share?

P

PurinPuff

I've been looking all over for Soune Taya's VCV bank, and I can't find it anywhere.
All the links I've found have been 404'd.

P

PurinPuff

UPDATE: Additionally, I'm looking for Hibiki Shinji. Either CV or VCV, I'd appreciate either.

cubialpha

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I checked Taya;s "official site", I couldn't see anything really, but then again, I don't know Japanese.

I wish I could find Teto's Act1 :sad:

P

PurinPuff

Teto's Act 1, huh? I could try to hunt it down, although I'm out of luck for Taya and Hibiki. :sick:

I don't really know what her Act 1 sounds like.

I'm assuming it's not the first link on this page.

http://kasaneteto.jp/en/voicebank.html

I'll look out for it.

cubialpha

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh, no! Her act1 is the strange-sounding voicebank from Song of Eared Robot, I have looked around for it but it seems like it's disappeared from UTAU history...

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Even if Taya's voicebank is not available at the moment, I don't consider polite to redistribute the voicebank in the forum or any other way without the author's permission. So far, the only VB available at the moment it's the Tandokuon (Single sound of CV) so you can use that until the renzokuon (continuous sound of VCV) is re-uploaded.

EDIT: I just found the Renzokuon library of Soune Taya in one of his recent videos at NND; there's the link and password to it. (it actually took me longer to write this post than finding the voicebank, it took me just 2 minutes...)

[nico]sm16942460[/nico]

The same applies with Kasane Teto's first voicebank. If her first VB is not available anymore to the public it may be by decision of TwinDrill team and we should respect that. The Tandokuon libraries available (in both normal and whispering voice) are light enough to be downloaded with no problems.

I will see if there's a way to contact Soune Taya's voicer and ask if there's a reason for the removal of the voice library. I can't promise to do it really fast since I am not pretty active these days, but the topic catched my attention.

Again, and I ask to the people who will read this: DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE VOICEBANKS. It's not polite between users, even if you are sending it to your best friend.

P

PurinPuff

For the record, I wasn't specifically encouraging someone to upload it. I was figuring there might've been an upload that hadn't been acknowledged yet by UTAU Wiki, or any other source I've checked. There was a Japanese website where they were distributing it, but it was the wrong DL link; it didn't even occur to me that the link might've been not available in general.

Anyways, thank you for helping me with it. I appreciate the help despite the fact you're a little annoyed with the thread. ^^;

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
For the record, I wasn't specifically encouraging someone to upload it. I was figuring there might've been an upload that hadn't been acknowledged yet by UTAU Wiki, or any other source I've checked. There was a Japanese website where they were distributing it, but it was the wrong DL link; it didn't even occur to me that the link might've been not available in general.

Anyways, thank you for helping me with it. I appreciate the help despite the fact you're a little annoyed with the thread. ^^;

Well, the title of the thread says : "Does Anyone Have Some 404'd Voicebanks They're Willing To Share?" this means this may not be just Soune Taya's VB.

Share and Upload... both are redistribution in raw idea. Like M4, only the ones with invite are able to get a copy from the site, and we can't send invites randomly.

If we upload it somewhere, we are being disrespectful to Ameya, if we share it with people we are also being disrespectful. This basic rule applies to USTs, VBs, Engines, Plug-ins, etc. If someone needs something, the best is to redirect to the site/video that contains the so called resource. If the resource is private, then sorry.

I work as Admin in the UTAU wiki, and to be honest is pretty hard to handle with over 2000 articles, where a lot of them are poorly respected and some of them not even follow rules. We have a lot of JP utauloids there too and it's hard to keep a track on them while OS users do a lot of vandalism and other stuff on their side.

UTAU wiki article for Taya includes her voice actor blog, and we cannot be responsible if the user do not update their blog properly.

There are sites like nicodic that works like UTAU wiki but for the JP side, where some people build articles for UTAULOIDS and post links. on Taya's article there are links to the Tandokuon library (which works) and Renzokuon (which is dead). They are not redistributing since they are using the links from Taya's voicer blog.

I am glad I could help you, but understand that my "annoyance" as you call it has a strong reason, which is the respect to others work.

P

PurinPuff

I understand, and although it could be a misinterpretation of your post "tone", I'm sorry for frustrating you. I promise to respect UTAU creators and UTAU software developers, -such as Ameya- and to be more thoughtful of their wishes.

I hope you're not offended by the way I acted, and I apologize.

EDIT: If you find it necessary, you can delete this thread, or I can rename it, so that it's not encouraging these kinds of actions.

cubialpha

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I wasn't looking for a re-distribute VB either, I was just thinking Teto's Act1 was on the web still somewhere. Saw someone use it not long ago.