Does anyone know where to grab a Persona Alice off vocal?

Uchi

Teto's Territory
I've dug through Nico and YouTube, and stalked some Nico posters.

NO ONE HAS A PERSONA ALICE OFF VOCAL.

Saying that, does anyone see one? If not, may I ask someone to make one for me, please? D:

Kero

Momo's Minion
Sadly, Hachi hasn't released an off vocal of any sort. All the blog posts say so, and even the Utaite community over on Nicodouga either sing with Miku or do a-cappellas. :'c
I'll see what I can do on the karaoke making front, but also consider an UTAU a-cappella, which has the potential to be super cool. :U

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Kero link said:
I'll see what I can do on the karaoke making front...

Be careful. A lot of times, if there isn't a karaoke, it means the artist doesn't WANT people to do covers.

Kero

Momo's Minion
SakisCookie link said:
[quote author=Kero link=topic=2034.msg15598#msg15598 date=1338097144]

Be careful. A lot of times, if there isn't a karaoke, it means the artist doesn't WANT people to do covers.
[/quote]
I gave up on the whole vocal remover cheat thing a loooooong time ago. The thought was to make a guitar instrumental and give it only to Uchi, if that adds any comfort. c': At that point it's actually got some art and work put into it, so hopefully Hachi takes it as a compliment.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Kero link said:
[quote author=SakisCookie link=topic=2034.msg15599#msg15599 date=1338097378]
[quote author=Kero link=topic=2034.msg15598#msg15598 date=1338097144]

[/quote]
I gave up on the whole vocal remover cheat thing a loooooong time ago. The thought was to make a guitar instrumental and give it only to Uchi, if that adds any comfort. c': At that point it's actually got some art and work put into it, so hopefully Hachi takes it as a compliment.
[/quote]

Yeah...that actually sounds cool. :uhm:
I can't remember exactly, but I recall seeing something on the old forum. It was like...NND users were getting irritated at overseas users for making off-vocals. I think. I forget. >v<;;

Well, anyway, forget I said anything. XP