Does Joyishi look Utau enough?

Icelord24

Momo's Minion
[EDIT] - "Does Joyishi look Utau enough?" is just a reference to Squidward saying "Does this look unsure to you?" :P

7WAt4jO.png

This is an original character design. I just really like green and black coming together. I also like sapphires. :3

Joyishi is an android. (This idea was before I decided to use him as an Utau.)

When he speaks, his mouth will move in the motion of which the words are supposed to be pronounced, but the voice isn't coming from his lips, it's coming from his speakers in his name tag.

The little microphone attacked to his "ears" aren't used for Joyishi, they are used so that he can hear what other people are telling him.

His emotions are also limited since he's a prototype android, so the only emotions he can have are: Anger, Sadness, Joyfulness, and Emotionless. (But since he has no friends yet, he's mostly emotionless.)

The different hair colors represent how much energy he has left before he has to recharge. (Blue = empty, Yellow = Charged.) He can last around a week before he needs to recharge for 3 days.

The sapphire on his forehead is actually a power source. If ever the sapphire is removed, then Joyishi will no longer be able to function until it is put back.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Your UTAU is a character and can look however the **** you want to. Asking if a design looks "utau enough" is kind of stupid, because there's no standard for designs.

But anyway, it does sound pretty interesting. My boyfriend also has robots for his UTAUs' characters, but your take on the idea sounds cool as well. I like how his hair changes to indicate power level!

Icelord24

Momo's Minion
oh, I was just mimicking Squidward when he said "Does this look unsure to you?" I already know you can't make something look Utau. XD I guess I should've just made that reference in the original post. :cry: I apologize. :bigtears:

Thanks though. :D I'm glad it looks good. :uhuhu: