Does SetParam's Oto Generator Work With Romaji Reclists?

Enigma-Nyx

Momo's Minion
I find VCV rather annoying to completely Oto by hand, and just found out that SetParam can do it for you, if you record to a GuideBGM. But does this tool work if my files are encoded in romaji? I can't read hiragana in any capacity, so romaji is all I can do. I'd love to speed up the process of making VCV bc so far I've not managed to finish a single one.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry, no. OREMO/SetParam's generator only reads hiragana.

You could use a reclist where the filenames are in both Hiragana and Romaji, or you could use an OREMO setup where the reclist is in Hiragana and the comment box has the Romaji transcription. That way, the list will be readable, but the resulting filenames will still be in the necessary hiragana. If you need modifications to your reclist to make this possible, please let me know and I can do the edits!

Alternatively, you could try generating your OTO using Moresampler, since that can read Romaji (if formatted in a specific way)

Last edited:

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I find VCV rather annoying to completely Oto by hand, and just found out that SetParam can do it for you, if you record to a GuideBGM. But does this tool work if my files are encoded in romaji? I can't read hiragana in any capacity, so romaji is all I can do. I'd love to speed up the process of making VCV bc so far I've not managed to finish a single one.
You can also learn hirigana here http://www.thejapanesepage.com/hiragana/ this is where I learned it