Mochlin

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I saw in Ritsu's page that for recording his/her voicebanks CANON used :
NEUMANN U87Ai (condenser)
AudioTechnica AT-4040 (condenser)
Telefunken M80 (dynamic)
SHURE SM58 (dynamic)
But why would they use 4 types of different microphones, and 2 dynamic microphones.
Can anyone tell me plz.

ChiaAkiyama

Teto's Territory
Honestly, that's probably just because of available budget at the time of buying. Some microphones are madly more expensive than others.

Dynamic microphones are very useful for mixing engineers (example: live performances) and volume range when singing. They can be used in a studio easily, but you'll often have to compress the audio if mixing. Dynamic microphones also tend to sound just as well for less money. Because they can pick up lower volumes, you'll have to manage background noise and possibly use a noise gate plugin/VST. I personally use FL Studio for live audio cleanup, but Audacity can handle free noise gates like GGate perfectly.

Condenser microphones are often more expensive for the same audio quality on the lower end of the spectrum, and they require power to be running through them to operate. This is due to the internals of the microphone itself using a slightly different approach on recording audio. Condenser microphones need an electric signal to send to your computer, and are often available as USB. This is a bad thing for professional audio quality, but for the vast majority, it's fine. They're very popular in recording studio setups, even home studios, and this is probably due to the lack of setup needed to record into audio software.