E.V.E.C. in UTAU(VCV)

mateidobrescu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So I tried to move the AVC project to VCV voicebanks. The vocals used in this test are Classic(VCV rework of the main voice of Matt), Native(released VCV voicebank; offers a soft vocal tone) and in the last set are the 2 combined.

I first tested with a very rudimentary AVC in CV voicebanks with only the vwels beeing recorded for each vocal tone. Now, for VCV it will use full VCV voicebanks, which means a lot of recordings. I only tested the vowels and consonnats will come soon, I hope...
Until now I only have the Native voicebank completed and started recording Classic. I planned Power and Whisper voices as well for Matt, but we will see what will come out.
In the final release there will be the separate banks(Classic, Native, Power and Whisper) and the AVC VCV voicebanks.

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Could you explain the difference between what you're doing (AVC) and say put your 4 banks (Classic,Native,Power, and Whisper) into one bank, deleting the prefix map and using the suffix selector, to determine which is which?

Reactions: samth1815