Elisimse by Elisimse

Elisimse

Momo's Minion
Hello~
So, I'm sorry, but my english is really bad. I will make what I can for this presentation but... Herm, I have probably the worst english of World~

Herm, I'm Elisimse... Eli + sims + e , I know, but it's because my name is Elisa, and a long time ago... I've been a fan of the SIMS. Herm, don't make joke about this, please...!
I'm born May, 3rd. Herm, it's all about my real little life~

I haven't any favorite song... But I have a preference for the creation of Vana'N'Ice...
A favorite singer? No, not really... Or yes, I have one favorite singer, but I talk about her after~

About the world of the UTAU, now~
Yes, it's strange, but on a RPG forum (about Rozen Maiden) , an user has chosen the character of Kasane Teto. One day, this user has written a post with the lyrics of Alice Humans Sacrifice, and specified in the post that it was a song. So, I've "checked & looked" (as I say) on YouTube. A great song, really~ A little gory, but a great song!
After numerous days for find a source. VOCAloid... Okay! I've searched, and found a forum about this subject.

But but but~ I wanted to have my VOCAloid... And it was becoming an obsession! So, I search an tutorial, but it's Moka (on the French Forum of VOCAloid) which showed to me how to make an UTAU...
But the idea of a recording disgusted me. But after two years, after the creation of Guren Nataku, I was encouraged... And the idea of an UTAUloid makes me happy~
So, after a long time, I've created YouSei and YouKai, two UTAUloids of the Project UPSILON, with the help of SukinaKukki. But... Their voice... Are not my type. So, I've created Maxeian, another UTAUloid. So, actually, I have three UTAUloids and... I don't make any song with them! It's sad... But it's because I'm very bad for the mix. Okay, for created a melody with lyrics, it's good... But, not the mixage... NOOOOOOOO!!!

Ah? Why I am here? It's because I want to become known my creations. Yes, it's all...

About my favorite UTAU...? MU HA HA!!! I'M THE BEST FAN OF GUREN NATAKUUUUUU! ~ And I've made her box! You can see it on my deviantart~

Now, How I know this forum?
TheBakaKitsune has talked about this forum on the french forum of VOCAloid (Karma Drak-pa has done the link) . It's all.
And now, I'm here~

Hare

Teto's Territory
Welcome :3
And I can understand your English just fine, you don't need to worry about it~
I used to play SIMS a lot, my little sister has all of the SIMS 3 games and expansion packs >.<
I also really like Guren Nataku! She has one of my favourite UTAU designs. What's your favourite song made with her?
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here ^_^

Elisimse

Momo's Minion
THAAAANK!!!
You can understand my little english? Cool~

I have the SIMS3, too! But not the expansion packs.

About Guren? I have listened a lot of her songs, but as I already say, I haven't a favorite song. But her version of "Can't I Even Dream" is really beautiful, like her version of "Setsu-getsu-ka" (on Soundcloud) !

I enjoy to know you~