English UTAU sounds?

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
I'm making a English UTAU Voicebank and I was wondering if anyone had some tricks tips, and or pointers. Also I wanted to know if anyone had a good list of sounds to record for the voice bank?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
VCCV™ is very helpful in guiding you through all the steps for making an English UTAU, but as you progress with UTAU and gain a better understanding of English phonology, you may eventually decide to use your research to devise your own reclists and methods. Everything has its pros and cons.

Last edited:

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
VCCV is not necessarily bad for use, like Adlez seems to suggest. If you have no plans to venture off and make reclines on your own, VCCV is fine. It just seems to rely more on normal speaking rather than sounds you'd normally hear in singing.

By the way, CZ is still making updates to the list, they just haven't come out yet.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
VCCV is not necessarily bad for use, like Adlez seems to suggest. If you have no plans to venture off and make reclines on your own, VCCV is fine. It just seems to rely more on normal speaking rather than sounds you'd normally hear in singing.

By the way, CZ is still making updates to the list, they just haven't come out yet.
oh okay great thanks!