Erm...voice actor?

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I...okay, I really didn't want to do this. I don't like putting out ads like this because I'm sort of insecure I guess and asking people for things makes me nervous and a little queasy.

But I really really want to make a male UTAU; one that isn't just a genderbent version of my female UTAU. I tried it myself but, naturally, it sounded a lot like the female version.

Preferably, I want him to have a voice that is:
~Sharp
~Mid-range (about the voice of a sixteen year old)
~Powerful

If it helps, his personality involves always being angry at EVERYTHING, so...if that helps you form the voice, use that. XD

Also, I would really really prefer if you had a good mic. And good pronunciation.
And...not to sound like a beach, but I might make you re-record if I'm not happy.

Is that mean? I'm not trying to be mean. I just want it to be perfect and this is why I hate posting ads uibdasduajk.

So...please let me know if you're interested. Thank you. ;u;

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I've actually already used my voice for a boy, but since is super deep, more like a man, I've been testing with mid-range boy vocals, so I could do it if you want? :D

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lemondolly link said:
I've actually already used my voice for a boy, but since is super deep, more like a man, I've been testing with mid-range boy vocals, so I could do it if you want? :D

Would you, really? quq
I'd love that!