Farewell....

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Well I won't be active for a long time and I feel like this account will just be taking up space

I will be gone for a whole year, I might not even come back to the forums anymore.....

It's is really sad for me to know I'm going to be gone.
once I do comeback i'll think wether I'll stay or not

Don't worry during the school year I will also focus on U4U on my programming class

I will miss everyone..... bye for now

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
have a good year, :sad: its sad to see a user go.
I hope everything goes well for you

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oi, you can't leave me like that, after I have grown to like you! You harsh person!

Seriously though, for the few days or so that I have known you, you were pretty nice. Farewell.

Oh, and that tsundere thing you did a while ago?

it was NSFW-ish, heheheheheeheh

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
have a good year, :sad: its sad to see a user go.
I hope everything goes well for you
Thank you very much for your concern, I am pretty sure I will do my best to keep my grades up I guess I could call this..... a Punishment! yeah a punishment xD for not paying attention in class for focusing in UTAU x)
Oi, you can't leave me like that, after I have grown to like you! You harsh person!

Seriously though, for the few days or so that I have known you, you were pretty nice. Farewell.

Oh, and that tsundere thing you did a while ago?

it was NSFW-ish, heheheheheeheh
Aww~ I felt like we were getting closer too ^^ I hope we could become friends when I come back ^^
aw for real why didn't you told me back then xD
Nooo! This is horrible news. I hope you have luck in school and such. I'll miss your female voice acting. :cry:
You'll be sure to be hearing that during the school year, I have a Voice acting class ^^
Hopefully I will change my mind on staying
[DOUBLEPOST=1439346268][/DOUBLEPOST]I felt like i've grown very close to everyone here in UF your like my second family xD

but Life have taken a huge turn lol
I'll be active on my voice actings (since it'll be part of grades lol)
Message me once in a while in SC ehh~
Tears are coming out literally, i'll miss everyone.
Puririn out

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
B-BUT.... you were one of my favorite people here...

It's sad to see you go :sad: I hope to see you come back!

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Oh goodness. I hope you come back to us soon, but have a good time during your year :smile:

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
Aww... And I was only starting to get to know ya :'C Hope you'll have a safe year tho!
also plz keep yourself updated with new yaoi mangas if there are any XD i cant seem to find interesting ones anywhere :'D