Feedback on this PV/MV?

spookysneeze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Okay so! I'm not neeeew to video editing but I've never really like, finished a properly edited music video for a cover (or anything really) until now, and I'm kind of proud of how it looks, but I'd also like a bit of critique on it because, again, this is the first one I've managed to properly finish and I'd like to know ways to improve, things I did right, ect. ^^
So if anyone could give this a look I'd really appreciate it!

Yoichi-Masaki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
It looks good. In the shot where 3 of them are on together, their sizes look a but weird next to eachother but otherwise the pv is perfect

Reactions: spookysneeze

spookysneeze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It looks good. In the shot where 3 of them are on together, their sizes look a but weird next to eachother but otherwise the pv is perfect
Thank you! Yeah they're different sizes bc some were meant to be standing behind others but it doesn't really come across that way in the pv so they jus look weirdly sized-

Yoichi-Masaki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Thank you! Yeah they're different sizes bc some were meant to be standing behind others but it doesn't really come across that way in the pv so they jus look weirdly sized-
You acomplished that look in the shot with 2 of them, I think if you tweek it a bit it will look like it ( but it’s a small tweek, i wouldn’y bother re-uploading for it unless your already re-uploading for another reason)

Reactions: spookysneeze