Open Female Voice Actor/Singer

MajoGraphics

Momo's Minion
(Before anything, whether i pay or not im still unsure as it really depends on whether i can get the comms to pay and how much it is, its not ruled off though so pls still dm me if you are considering. And I completely get wanting money as voice acting is a very tedious task)

We're seeking a skilled voice actress familiar with UTAU software to contribute to a game project. The ideal candidate will have experience with VCV, CVVC, or CV voice bank types, showcasing their proficiency in these formats. Voice Type: We're open to all female voice types and encourage diverse auditions, ranging from more feminine tones to a variety of vocal styles. Project Details: This opportunity involves providing the voice for a character within a game. The character may also have some original songs featured within the game. Please note that there are no plans for monetization; this project aims to share the game and original content. Requirements: Proficiency in UTAU or similar vocal synthesis software Ability to record and deliver high-quality voice files Familiarity with Twitter or Discord for communication Further Details: Additional specifics about the character and the project will be discussed in detail once initial contact is established. Please provide your audition samples and relevant experience. Feel free to reach out via Twitter or Discord for further discussion and submission of auditions. Interested individuals, please contact MajoGraphics (on either Discord or Twitter) with your audition samples or any inquiries. Looking forward to hearing your amazing talent! ✨

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi, I'm not qualified, just wanted to give a few comments.

Would the voicer also be required to do UTAU-specific work like configuring the oto.ini? If not, I think you could expand your scope by looking for anyone who can sing and record quality audio. For someone who has never recorded an UTAU voicebank before, I recommend getting in a voice call and coaching them through all the lines of the reclist.

I hope this makes it easier for you to find a voicer!

MajoGraphics

Momo's Minion
Hello!! no im just looking for a voice actor that understands how to work w a reclist. I'll be worrying about ot.o'ing. While I could coach someone how to go through a reclist its easier just to find someone who already knows how to do it.