Flipnote Studio?

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I had a DS Lite, which couldn't use flipnote, then I got a 3DS, which is supposed to have flipnote but nintendo hasn't said anything about that for months now. So I'm just waiting for a 3DS flipnote to be released. :/

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Ant link said:
I had a DS Lite, which couldn't use flipnote, then I got a 3DS, which is supposed to have flipnote but nintendo hasn't said anything about that for months now. So I'm just waiting for a 3DS flipnote to be released. :/
Oh, well, I actually heard something called Flipnote Memo is going to be released soon. I heard it's supposed to be better than Flipnote Studio, too. ^^
Rei-Chan link said:
Not the only one..//slapped

These are amazing! Good Job! ^^
Thanks! xD

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
Olivia link said:
[quote author=Ant link=topic=3444.msg24811#msg24811 date=1347241651]
Oh, well, I actually heard something called Flipnote Memo is going to be released soon. I heard it's supposed to be better than Flipnote Studio, too. ^^
[/quote]Memo was announced in like February of 2011. Not a thing has been said since then. :I I almost got a DSi but then I figured the 3DS would have it and it would've been a waste of money to get both. Can't say I'm not pissed about the fact that they never released it. And, at this point, I don't think they will,;nearly a year and a half later and we've heard nothing about it.

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Twilight Tulip link said:
[quote author=Olivia link=topic=3444.msg24813#msg24813 date=1347242624]
[quote author=Ant link=topic=3444.msg24811#msg24811 date=1347241651]
[/quote]Memo was announced in like February of 2011. Not a thing has been said since then. :I I almost got a DSi but then I figured the 3DS would have it and it would've been a waste of money to get both. Can't say I'm not pissed about the fact that they never released it. And, at this point, I don't think they will,;nearly a year and a half later and we've heard nothing about it.
[/quote]
Really? :/ Man, that's stupid. I'm sorry.

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Wow, that's really awesome!And you're pretty popular on Hatena *u*
I was starting to get relatively known except then somebody false reported me and I lost my citizenship ._.

Yamiko Heba

Momo's Minion
Yeah... I've never been false reported... but I'm sure it does not feel good... I hope we can be friends on Hatena... owo

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
It doesn't, but I know how to post to multiple channels still, so it's all good xD
And me too ouo

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I forgot to mention, a while back I emailed Nintendo about the 3DS flipnote, the lady that responded said there was still plans for it. Just don't know when it will finally be out. Well, at least they didn't forget about it.