Flipnote Studio?

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Yeah that's good! I think the artists that own 3DS's should certainly have the option of Flipnote Hatena or something similar AT LEAST
It's fun
And it keeps me practicing my art o3o;

Tophat

Momo's Minion
Hmmm I was wondering were flipnote was, it's just like how they got rid of pictochat. Swapnote is just not the same D:  I hope they don't try to 'improvise' it.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Tophat link said:
Hmmm I was wondering were flipnote was, it's just like how they got rid of pictochat. Swapnote is just not the same D:  I hope they don't try to 'improvise' it.

That would be terrible. I mean, I'm okay with pictochat being removed (since you had to be like ten feet from the person anyway, it was kind of pointless), but if they do a half assed flipnote I'm just going to sell my 3DS. >_>

Tophat

Momo's Minion
I loved pictochat, because even though we needed to be so darn close to each other, we used to have ridiculous contests on our DS' where people needed to see how fast people needed to scribble the screen black and win, and other times, we would be in a circle, and we would create a creature with a rotation of ten posts to see what it looked like at the end. It, could of been used as a flipnote maker too, I loved it, when I was younger it gave me many laughs. I'm scared of the fate of Flipnote.