free art (\(ouo)/) closed

xseerx

Teto's Territory
so I'm going to draw anything you guys requests for free.(*whisper*though it'd be great if you checked out my utau) Here's some examples of my art http://xseerx.deviantart.com/gallery/ (not much I know) So ask away its completely free I'll try and draw them all!

Edit: So I've started to slow down on finishing up requests because of procrastination, and whatnot(please don't hurt me). But I'm just going to leave this thread open to whoever wants some art done for free, but I will probably take about a week to get your requests done though. sorry for the inconvenience >_<

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE: free art (\(ouo)/)

Hm, maybe this could just go in Requests.

How about an artwork of Raito and his famous quote? I can't remember what he looked like in Retake V so I'll just describe both looks and you can choose.

Angel: Black hair, purple eyes (sometimes red) black wings, a mixture of black clothes and normal human clothes, shiny silver halo

Human: Brown hair, brown eyes, no wings, normal clothes and no halo.

The art: Raito on his knees and crying, with the quote "I just want him to be here and make me feel better but he's the reason I'm upset and this is all so stupid" typed or written somewhere. As for background, he's on the roof of a building and there's a lot of fog.

xseerx

Teto's Territory

Which Raito are you talking about, because when I searched on google a whole bunch of things popped up, none of which look like the ones you describe. Which anime is it from?(if it is from an anime) e-e

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

He's actually from a roleplay of mine, and has no solid design or ref sheet as of yet. I hope the description was enough?

xseerx

Teto's Territory

Here you go! I was gonna do the angel form, but then the black hair came out... wrong, so I just drew the human form instead. Sorry about the background I couldn't do much with it qq.

Attachments

• raito.jpg
    raito.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 45

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

HAAAAAIIIII THANK YOU <3 *is freaking out* This is really cool! I can put this on tumblr and facebook, right?

xseerx

Teto's Territory

...have you tried to left click and choose save as? If that doesnt work i can put it into mediafire for you
well ill just leave it here just in case it doesnt work lol: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h3dccbbm6ax768y/raito.jpg

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Ooh if you could draw my Aino with slenderman? >v<♥
Aino : http://tokopar.deviantart.com/art/UTAUloid-Aino-Erufu-Request-407465212
Thank you, if you can ^^

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Could I maybe have a picture of my UTAU? http://fav.me/d6ukpkc (The nails are blue in the picture, but they should be purple.)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

OOh, awesome art. oUo I guess I'll give this a try, but could I actually get some art of one of my upcoming UTAUs? Her name is Aiko.

As for a little about her, she's very free spirited and likes to do things at her own pace. She loves to sing, laugh, dance, just about anything really. So I'd just really like her to be pictured as enjoying her life in some way. Also, her puipils are supposed to be heart shaped. Just as a side note. c:

xseerx

Teto's Territory

Alriight guys i shall draw ALL the things. I must close this for a while so i can finish these requests first!

xseerx

Teto's Territory
RE: free art (\(ouo)/) closed atm to finish requests

@jasmin00
Here you go done with yours. I made 4 versions of the picture just because XD

Attachments

• aino&slendy.jpg
    aino&slendy.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 33
  • aino&slendy2.jpg
    aino&slendy2.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 30