Give me something to practice drawing on

Berin

Momo's Minion
So...after a long rest I finally decided to train my non-existent drawing skills again, but I just can't practice drawing when I don't know what to draw. So please just give me a pic of a character, it can be your utau or your favourite anime/manga character if you want, and I'll try to sketch it.
This is neither a freeby thread nor a real trade. I just need practice and the results won't be good enough to be used for anything....
I'll need a few pics to practice headshots and a few for full body sketches. Maybe 3-5 of each.

If you don't have any pictures or characters you can also describe a person with age, stature and hair so that I can try drawing him/her/whatever...

If anyone wants to see how my drawings look like for some reason, here's the last picture i finished (that was about a year ago): my utau's concept art.

beryll_heliodora_by_littlebaka_chan-d3leugd.jpg

Berin

Momo's Minion
Re: Give me something to practice drawing on (open again)

[update]
I finished the pictures (o3o)/ it took quite a bit of time but i drew jakuon and keishi, like, half body and made a full body picture of lulu. I also got a bit of help from my good friend Quynh because i couldn't draw Jakuon's glasses and so on >.<. Tell me if you want to see them and i'll upload them here :3 Now i need a few more characters to draw~

Berin

Momo's Minion
Re: Give me something to practice drawing on (open again)

sure, she looks very cute :3 I have 3 characters again so it should be enough for a while~

Berin

Momo's Minion
Sorry for the late reply i  didnt see it ;-; Well i've just finished the last one so i'll start with your utau now, thanks <3

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
You need something to practice drawing on?

Here you go.
paper.jpg

Hee hee.

Berin

Momo's Minion
Momyk78 link said:
[quote author=Ant link=topic=3012.msg34795#msg34795 date=1358355340]
You need something to practice drawing on?

Here you go.
paper.jpg

Hee hee.

You won.
[/quote]

Yup.

Berin

Momo's Minion
Sure, I've  actually already planned to draw him since you posted something in here ;-D

Berin

Momo's Minion
So I actually drew every utau in the thread (plus the paper!!)...and now i need another one because i started a drawing that needs a male character xD so please someone give me his/her utsu boy to draw? x3 The results pretty much look like sketches and aren't that clean. I'll go and try to make something out of them since i need practice in actually finishing art, too...

Berin

Momo's Minion
now thats some fancy boy <3 I'll draw him together with the utau Esra. It will make a kinda weird couple because of the completely different styles but whatevs~