good evening i'm new here

eternalNoob

Teto's Territory
Hi everyone! I'm an eternal noob, hence the name. I first got into VOCALOID when I was in 7th grade, about 2011 I thnk? (Obama had been first elected when I was in 5th grade if that is a slightly more accurate time date for anyone) I was searching for trailers of the Alice in Wonderland movie, the Johnny Depp one, and came across Alice of Human Sacrifice. I have been in love with Hatsune Miku and Namine Ritsu and the science of language phonetics ever since. The technology is really incredible! So I actually downloaded UTAU fairly recently. My first UTAU I have ever used is the English version of Tony Yonne. Most the UTAU I have are English ones, but I use Tony the most. In high school I studied Chinese so I downloaded Xia Yu Yao, she's really cute sounding! Then I decided to get Mawarine Shuu for his awesome voice, an advantage of being voiced by an actual singer. I hope to make cool stuff (although i'm starting college soon so UTAU might be on hold for a few weeks while I adjust). I'll put finished things and wips on my soundcloud.

Reactions: RaccoonButler