Greetings, m'dears.

Cluemily

Teto's Territory
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Cluemily, but feel free to call me "Clue", "Mily" or whatever floats your boat, as long as it's not too rude. Moving on, I recently made time to record an UTAU, after two years of putting it aside (which, in hindsight, was a good idea). So it seemed logical to join an UTAU forum which was full of more knowledgeable UTAU users, because up to now I've done most of the UTAU making myself. And so far I have a tiny little sample where the "na" had no OTO (because I missed it), and the "chi" needs to be re-recorded. The "ra" was re-recorded after this to. There's no name or anything past a rough design idea. I felt it more suitable to finish the voice and then choose a fitting name instead of choosing them both before to end up trying to make the voice match the name/design.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/icelilac1/utau-short-demo[/soundcloud]
Moving on to something a little more personal, I'm an avid book reader and a fan of anime involving supernatural themes. On a musical side, I enjoy singing and genre-wise, I'm not fussy, though my attention drifts more towards rock/metal, jazz and classical, though dark/horror songs are my ultimate favourite kind of song, making Machigerita my favourite VOCALOID/UTAU composer (as he recently used Miko Ooka). When I'm bored, I make VOCALOID sprites, with a dash of UTAU.

Oh, and it'd be silly of me not to mention my favourite UTAU(s). Shinji Hibiki would be one due to this song. I have a likening to Ruko Yokune to, for the fact I do so enjoy heterochromia along with the fact I enjoy how they sound. I hope I covered everything. A pleasure to meet you, once again. A few people may know me from VO, by this point.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
owo Hi Clue~ /sees you all the time on VO

Your UTAU sounds really nice, however would you happen to be rendering her voice with fresamp?

Again welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself on the forum!

Cluemily

Teto's Territory
I feel I should know who you are, but the name's slipping my mind for now, unless stormylullaby is your VO name, then I may just be forgetful. Aha.

But yes, I'm rendering with freesamp. Resamplers would probably the an area I've still not gotten the hang of and I've not got it entirely down. But I've got a few resampler threads bookmarked for the time when I need to find what she sounds best in. It's not really important just now since I'm still re-recording some things.

But thank you, and I feel I will enjoy myself. It's not too fast or slow-moving here. And the topic varieties are nice, definitely.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ahh, it's fine that you don't know xD. On VO, the picture's the same & the username's Stormy♬, & I'm not very very active there.

Just some advice when using fresamp, you've gotta use the F flag with a value between 0 and 7, to get rid of the nasal sound that fresamp makes. F1 is the most common one.