Greetings.

griseouslight

Momo's Minion
Hey. I existed (sorta) here a few years ago, actually, quite a few years back, but my account seems to not exist. Well, at least, I don't think it does. Chrome even still remembers my login credentials. I was on the overseas UTAU forum shortly before it went under, and then I joined this place way back when, though I am and was really bad for lurking.

I got into UTAU and VOCALOID related things a lot in high school, but eventually my self-consciousness got the best of me and I kind of gave up trying to make new things after a certain point. As I improved I just realized how bad my stuff was, I guess.

Anyhow, I'm a software developer in a difficult living situation at the moment, but I decided to rejoin this community in hopes that I may be able to contribute to it someday. I'll try not to lurk as hard as I usually do, but no promises. So, hello (again...?), everyone. I'd, uh, say interests and the like, but I feel as if I'd be writing a biography a that point...

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Welcome back to the UtaForum! Don't feel bad about talking about yourself, as the chatroom is always open (and usually with active people).

Reactions: griseouslight