H-hello..

Kanon

Momo's Minion
Hello there :uhuhu:

My name doesn't matter, so just call me Kanon, Mika or Yumi. I'm a girl and I'm 15. Well, I really like to work with UTAU but ..yeah, I'm a total newbie. Uhm.. I really love UTAU and Vocaloid.. my favorites UTAU's are Ritsu, Ruko and Piper K and my favorite Vocaloids are Gumi and VY2 Yuuma. I'm really shy and that's why I mostly not post or chat in other forums because I have the feeling I would just ebarrass myself.. english is my second language, you know ;v; I really love the animes Attack on Titan, FREE!, Junjou Romantica, Zero no Tsukaima, Umineko no naku koro ni, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Karneval. :love:

Well yeah.. so.. eh.. hello.
Uh! But I also have some problems and I havent found anything that helps me so far so.. probably.. someone here can help me.

Wel, there are some UST's that just don't work. Neither with my UTAU's nor with others. I think that the problem with the hiragana ones is that they are probably VCV and not CV and yeah.. so I tried so rewrite one (Macaron) but.. I think there are some flaws in it, ..it doesn't sound like it should.
BUT. I also have the problem with some romaji UST's (like Q) and I just can't figure out what's wrong with them, because other ones work. ;__; And I'm kinda the only one with this problem. D:
So.. can anyone here help me? Please? ;__; Because it's with the songs I reaaaally love. :bigtears:

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the forum! :smile: And may I say you have excellent taste in anime fufufu Higurashi/Umineko and Attack on Titan 5eva

Here's a tutorial that should help you if the problem's VCV > CV. There's also a plugin that can switch it to CV.

I'm not sure what the problem with the romaji ones could be though. :cry:

Kanon

Momo's Minion
Oh, thank you very much! I hope it will help. :uhuhu: Uuh, finally someone who likes umineko/higurashi *v*

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I was so damn confused when I logged into chat yesterday. Thought you were Canon.

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the forums!!~!

Feel free to ask us anything you want! We'll do our best to assist you!~ :wink:

Ooooh you like the naku koro ni series? nice!!
I like it too! And Shingeki no Kyojin is just PURE AWESOMENESS!!!