H-Hello!

WhiteRoseMarie

Momo's Minion
Hello everyone~! I'm new here. I've never been in a Utau community either. . .even though I've been using Utau for personal uses with voicebanks made by my friend (who's also not in the community ;w:wink:.

Ah. . .what to say about me. . .

I go by the nickname Kitteh and am currently in the process of remaking a voice bank that got eaten on my last computer. . .I'm in the process of deciding what college to go to in real life. So far I've been accepted to Southern Oregon University and Eastern Kentucky University. I'm a full time student about to graduate highschool while also taking college courses from the local community college - hence why it has taken me so long to work on my own voicebanks. I'm hoping that the summer will give me much more time to work on them.

Ah. . .what else. . .

I make music? I play the flute, guitar, piano and want to learn others too. . .I also sing. A lot. I draw and write as well. It's pretty much my air in that I can't stop. . .

But that doesn't really tell much about me either ;X;. Umm. . .Personality wise, I'm very shy to new people and things, even on the internet. Most often times, if I like someone for whatever reason, I end up getting too scared to talk to them. However. . .once I get over that, I'm actually quite likeable, or so I've been told.

I think that's all for now! I think part of my weirdness here is I just gave blood. My apologies to everyone!​

WhiteRoseMarie

Momo's Minion
Ah~ Such a cute nickname! I wouldn't mind that nickname at all!

Thank you so much on the congrats. Now I just need to decided where to go! :3
I cannot wait to get more acquainted here! It seems like such a nice forum community. . .

JamFlavored

Momo's Minion
Uwah. Welcome! :D I'm new, too! Let's do our best!

Hmm, Southern Oregon Uni, eh? I actually live in state if you're not from here or are curious about the area before making a final choice. I'd be happy to help. :uhuhu:

We're all a little weird, but here we can be weird together. :uhuhu: Please stick around and enjoy the site!

WhiteRoseMarie

Momo's Minion
Ahah. I actually live in state right now too. I moved here half-way through my Freshman year in high school! That makes me really excited to know that there's other people that might like the same thing as me in this state! xD (Ah. . .It's no offense. . .I just live in a very small town that I'm an outsider in, so it's been awhile since I've met someone with interests and lives closer than a state away.)

I actually moved here from Kentucky :D.

>w< Yes! Let's do our best! *thumbtouch*
I'm actually really excited to be here. Maybe I'll be able to get help with my voicebank. >x<; She's acting weird again. . .I'm praying I don't have to rerecord!

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
WhiteRoseMarie link said:
Ah~ Such a cute nickname! I wouldn't mind that nickname at all!

Thank you so much on the congrats. Now I just need to decided where to go! :3
I cannot wait to get more acquainted here! It seems like such a nice forum community. . .
It seems so. I joined recently, and I've enjoyed it a lot here. :3