Has anybody used Kai and KaiKai Kim's voicebanks???

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm having trouble getting them to work -.- I have my decimal system set to a period and not a comma, and i even downloaded the reccomended resamper but whenever I try and play the audio an error screen pops up

Reactions: HoneyPai

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm having trouble getting them to work -.- I have my decimal system set to a period and not a comma, and i even downloaded the reccomended resamper but whenever I try and play the audio an error screen pops up
how about your actual non-unicode locale?
which resampler?

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko

I had the same problem when I tried to use them a long time ago, I think I remember KaiSuki telling me that no batch file for rendering has to be either checked or unchecked

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I had the same problem when I tried to use them a long time ago, I think I remember KaiSuki telling me that no batch file for rendering has to be either checked or unchecked
i've done that already too..
how about your actual non-unicode locale?
which resampler?
my system locale is japanese is there something else i should be changing? and she reccomended vs4u

Reactions: HoneyPai