HELLO People of UF!

Akukone

Momo's Minion
Hi there! I'm one of Shasta's teammates and I'm going to be filling in for her while she's out. I haven't voiced a member of the project, and I don't have any intentions to do so, I'm just helping her out with promotion and marketing. She's doing well in case anyone was wondering, she hasn't been herself lately but she'll be fine. Most, if not all of the content I'll be posting will be made by Shasta, but I'll be posting it so she can recover easier. As for things like their profile thingies, I'll be posting those off of Shasta's account so they're all together.

Now, things actually about me.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so I may say some dumb things, and I don't know the mechanics behind the program, nor am I familiar with the community. Y'all kinda scare me to be honest. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two here. I'm not really that social of a person, but I'll try to the best of my abilities to answer whatever questions you may have, or I'll get an answer from Shasta if it's that important. I really like cats, I have two of my own. On my free time, I play a lot of video games, well... A lot of Sims...... That's about it... Hello big new world.

Reactions: Izua

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UtaForum! Even though I don't personally know Shasta, I pray she'll be back on her feet soon.

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the forum! I don't really know Shasta too well, but I hope she's doing okay. You like video games and cats? Well, you'll fit right in then haha. A lot of people on here have more in common than just liking UTAU and VOCALOID etc. Make yourself comfortable and feel free to stick around. :smile:

Izua

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey hey!! Welcome to you and best wishes to Shasta. It's good to meet you ovo There's really nothing all that scary about us(especially since the community, from as far as I have seen during my time here, contains major memery)so hopefully you can get comfortable here and maybe have some fun!