Help with naming and designing this UTAU?

Sami-Fire

Momo's Minion
Hello! I have here a freshly-minted voicebank. Here is a sample of what she sounds like. (Yes, it's got some problems... I'll get around to fixing them eventually. [By the way, if anyone's willing to help me fix the oto, let me know! :'D]) However, I'm stumped on every design aspect. Could you people please tell me what kind of person you imagine with this voice? Physical and personality qualities are both welcome, as are name suggestions.

songzombie

Momo's Minion
She's got a youthful voice so I imagine a girl anywhere between 13-18.
I'm not really great with coming up with designs from hearing a voice but I also think of pastel/light colours, nothing very heavy or dark (only in really small amounts).

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! Though I can't really help with fixing up your otos, I can recommend you to a good tutorial for oto.ini for CV Voicebanks :D http://purutau.blogspot.com/2010/12/utau-tutorial-otoini-configuring-cv.html

Designwise, I suggest when trying to come up with a design or a name, you sort of give a theme to your UTAU or something?

Think of something they, (or you, if you'd want to base your UTAU off yourself) like, like say...chocolate.

(Okay be prepared, I'm about to sound really dumb because I can only think of food when naming UTAUs in examples for some reason haha)

But you want your UTAU to have an exciting personality. Maybe you could base them off spicy chocolate?

Your UTAU could be named Karaine (辛い音) Cocoa (ココア)
Cocoa for the chocolate
Karaine, which means "Spicy Sound" (辛い - Karai means spicy, 音 - means sound)

Their design could be based off that and everything.

That's just my example, but go ahead and feel free to actually use Cocoa Karaine if you like! (Although I'm pretty sure it just sounds silly haha...)

I hope this helps at least?