Help with Yokune Ruko's suffixes

thehatman

Momo's Minion
Hey there! So most utau vbs from what I know have several different vbs like whisper and power and I want to use this with Yokune Ruko! The problem I'm having is with suffixes. I've done this with teto's vb and since Ruko is a totally different vb I was wondering what specific suffixes they use. I've already gotten their 弱weak vb down, but I don't know what their power suffix is. Is it ↑ like Teto's? idk but I've already gotten their power vb installed as a different singer separate from their main vb and I'd like to see if I can use it as a color voice!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You can check the oto.ini files in the voicebank to see exactly what suffix it's configured with. If there isn't one, you'll need to add it yourself.
You can use setparam to add suffixes to aliases. You can also use a text editor that supports find and replace with regular expressions.

Find: wav=(.+?),
Replace: wav=$1XYZ,

Instead of XYZ, put your suffix.

vLabeler also supports batch editing but it requires you to create an entire configuration project for the voicebank, which isn't necessary for a small edit like this.

thehatman

Momo's Minion
Ok so I know this post is a couple months old but I decided to get back into Ruko's VB and I'm wondering how you set up the VBs! You mentioned using setparam but I don't know how to set up the suffixes.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
In my previous post I discussed how to use regular expressions for find and replace in a text editor.

Find: wav=(.+?),
Replace: wav=$1XYZ,

Instead of XYZ, put your suffix.

If you're using vLabeler, you can add and remove suffixes using Tools > Batch edit > Batch edit entry prefix/suffix.
1711616931965.png

If you're using setParam, use Tools > Change Aliases. In order to preserve the existing aliases and add a new suffix to the end, write your renaming rule as "%aXYZ" (replacing XYZ with your suffix)
1711617084732.png