Discussion in '3D & Miku Miku Dance' started by suzaki, Jun 19, 2018.
need help do anyone know how to render mmd vid in hd i try to remder it but i just get low quality
go to the view and screen size tab and change the values to 1920x1080 (1080P) or 1280x720 (720P) and do the same process to export
It can depend on the codec you use, but if you want to get an 1080p video, try a 1920x1080 resolution.
(1) First off, get the ffdshow encoder here :
(after you install it make sure to restart you computer)
(2) Open MMD
(3) click "view(V)"
(4) click "screen size(O)"
(5) type one of the number combinations (1, 2 or 3) :
1 : width=1280 height=720 (this will give you 720p)
2 : width=1920 height=1080 (this will give you 1080p
3 : width=2560 height=1440 (this will give you 1440p)
(6) "Click file(F)" then click "render to AVI file(V)"
(7) Chose a file name and where to save it
(8) set the "frame rate" to 60
(9) Set what frames to render
(10) In the "video compressor"click it and select ffdshow
Separate names with a comma.