Hi all I returned but haven't returned fully

HixaiU

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello everyone.

For people who might not know me I am Bodytemp-P. I had left the forums and had my account removed as I was not able to stay on the forums whilst dealing with legal matters.

For the past year since I have been away, I have reorganised businesses and started posting more cover wise.

I do get a lot of questions so I'm going to answer some. Though a lot of questions I cannot fully answer, I will still try my best to be clear.

1. You said you have all vocaloids released is that true?
Yes, although they are currently in boxes (moved house) I do spend a hell of a lot of money and buy each new one available. I like collecting the boxart mainly.

2. When did you start in the synth community?
Vocaloid 1 2006 just before vocaloid 2. Mom used to do music related stuff herself and bought leon and lola but she didn't like them and so handed them to me to try as I was heavily into making music.

3. You said you had commercial rights to make a VB is that true?
I did and still have the option to. For people not aware I had to deal with legal issues last year due to this (Yamaha can be a pain in the ass) I cannot disclose any information about what occurred due to contractual legalities. But I can tell you its quite expensive. I think for hiring the programmer and actual price for software it was around 60-70k start up.

4. So you own a company?
I own two. I own a cosplay supply shop in Sydney Australia and a recording studio business. AIHI Software is still starting up and is incorporated with the recording studio under the same name. Currently, in the studio there is 12 employees that work part-time and casual work.

5. Why did you make AIHI Software?
Because I wanted to provide synth services with the recording studio. I am always interested in the technology behind it and want to spread it even further. Most artists that record through us that need backing tracks have vocaloid as a backing track. Its quite nice being able to use it. (Yes, it is okay to do that. Read through the license terms of any vocaloid the only ones we done use in studio is SEEU, oliver and Kaai Yuki as they have it in their license terms that it cannot be used for production standards).

6. This Vocal Synth store your planning how well is it planned?
It is quite well planned. For now information is relayed on the coming soon page of the store. We are currently implementing user accounts for people to be able to sign up and log in to sell. We are trying to stay as transparent as possible with this.

7. Is AIHI Software a real business?

Yes it is. It is registered in Australia as a business. For people who are wondering how much it costs to start up one, here in Australia you must hold an ABN (Australian Business Number) for a total of 3 years before you can register your own business (you can get an ABN for contract work too) and depending on the name it can range from 78-15000. AIHI Software cost 2498.45AUD for registration as a business entity (plus 489.91AUD to add INC. at the end)

8.Theres a lot of issues that occurred back then. Why should we trust you?
Look, trust is something thats earned. Not something thats automatic. I will never tell you to trust me same as I would never tell you to trust anyone. Thats YOUR decision to make. I am not here to make amends or start afresh I am here to be here. In the end if you trust me, you trust me. I am being completely transparent about as much as I can be without getting into legal trouble. The only thing I ask for is to hear me out instead of jumping to your own conclusions. This is how fights are started.