Hi everyone! Back from a hiatus.

Shine

Teto's Territory
Hey! I don't really know if I should post this since I actually already made myself and introduction. However...that was literally 3 years ago. 2012/2013 were some productive years for me in terms of UTAU and I was very excited about it. I recorded A LOT but never actually got to use my voicebanks, so I had fun using others' and posting covers with them on YouTube and SoundCloud.
When I started high school, things kinda changed and I began not to have time to spend on this hobbie. Now I'm starting my senior year and things are slighlty easier (for now), so I decided to come back and try to do something.
My first goal is to release my long-promised UTAU, which is already recorded, otoed (thank you so, so, so much Ryan-kun, MsStarryDreams and flavescit for otoing my voicebanks) and designed. You can hear demos of his beta voicebanks on my soundcloud, shine-uta2.

Well, I just wanted to say I'm back and I'm glad to see some things haven't changed and that some others actually have. I want to update myself about CVVC and VCCV and maybe try to record new voicebanks, but for now, I'll just stick to CV and VCV.
What more can I say? I'm a 17 year old portuguese boy, INFJ according to myers-briggs personality types test, I like singing, drawing and playing the piano. I really like Marina and the Diamonds, Lana Del Rey, Florence + The Machine, the whole alternative indie pop scene. I hope I can make new friends here just like I did 3 years ago!

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome back to the community. A lot of things have changed, but I'm sure you'll catch up. CVVC is actually being recommended in some circles due to its flexibility over VCV (multilingual capabilities where as VCV is only seriously viable for Japanese), smooth results (when configured right), and being less to record (less work recording and otoing and less disk space to fill up).

Shine

Teto's Territory
Eee, welcome back, Shine! >u</

Aaaa, thank you so much, Cola!!!!! ;A;
[DOUBLEPOST=1442659272][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome back to the community. A lot of things have changed, but I'm sure you'll catch up. CVVC is actually being recommended in some circles due to its flexibility over VCV (multilingual capabilities where as VCV is only seriously viable for Japanese), smooth results (when configured right), and being less to record (less work recording and otoing and less disk space to fill up).

Thank you so much! Yes, I've read some threads about CVVC and how recommended it is, but I still didn't take the time to actually sit down and understand it fully. I plan to do so until the end of the year, though. Thank you!