hi there i like to talk

the-neo-romantic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi there!
I go by the " name" of the-neo-romantic and it's... sometimes hard to give me a nickname.
I'm from Poland, but I think I'm pretty fluent in english - even though, don't be afraid to correct any of my mistakes!

So - I actually got into vocaloids and utau back in 2010, when I was just a kid on the internet getting into all this japanese stuff. ( yup I'm like 6 years late to the fandom) And I loved it all - I was... a weeb. Especially in 2012, I was really into utau, and I'm kinda sad that many of the creators I remember left the community. (but I hope that they are happy doing other things; some of them I still follow on social media, woah it's been a while)
Since I was a kid back then, making my own voicebank seemed like some advanced tech for me - so I don't remember ever trying to make one. After 2013, I naturally started loosing interest in all things otaku-related.
Lately, I've remembered that this fandom still exists and because I'm older and much smarter than the 10-year old me - I can actually get into the fandom and make my own voicebank!

...so there I am.

I actually completed my first voicebank two days ago, but I'm still working on it - I hope I can post it on the critiques board when I get soundcloud.

( it really was a journey wasn't it)