Hi :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alessandra, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Alessandra

Alessandra Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    t known) in Italy. I'm blind and I live my life as normal as possible, since I don't think blind people aren't normal at all. I'm very curious, and I want to discover new things all the time. I love listen/performing traditional Japanese music, and I have friends who play it. They changed my life, and I'm very excited to talk with them. They're Japanese. I don't speak Japanese, since I studied a bit of Chinese. Now I want to re-start learning it, but I don't know if I will. I love poetries/declaiming poems (especially in ancient Japanese), and I know it's very strange, but I will post something... OK... that's all. If you have any questions, don't esitate to ask!

Buck and Mougeki Mero like this.
  3. Mougeki Mero

Mougeki Mero Defoko's Slaves Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Well, have talked to you a few times before this thread, but anyway, welcome!

Piia likes this.
  4. Buck

Buck TrankuilLion Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Hello, I think I have seen you around here a bit. Welcome to UF! Good luck with your works.

Piia likes this.
  5. Piia

Piia Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Hi Alessandra!
    Have I come across you here, or is there someone here who has the same as you? Welcome to UF~ I hope you'll have fun here! Everyone in this forum is really nice ^-^ don't be shy to ask things if you need to :D

6. Alessandra

Alessandra Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    These was some mistake posting... I was at school. Anyway, I'm the only Alessandra here!

Buck and Piia like this.