Hiatus

P

PurinPuff

Well, I'm taking a break from UTAU. I'm really exhausted with things right now, so I'm taking some time off. I'm not really as hype as I usually am with UTAU, so hopefully distance will make the heart grow fonder.
I love you guys; see you around.

(Ps. My laptop was at a friends house for a bit and then I lost it the moment I got it back. FML. Sorry I haven't been on Skype and stuff.)

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
Well, I'm taking a break from UTAU. I'm really exhausted with things right now, so I'm taking some time off. I'm not really as hype as I usually am with UTAU, so hopefully distance will make the heart grow fonder.
I love you guys; see you around.

(Ps. My laptop was at a friends house for a bit and then I lost it the moment I got it back. FML. Sorry I haven't been on Skype and stuff.)

Dang, just when I get back on the forum! XC Well, I hope you're feeling better soon : ) See you later~

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I may be not that acquainted with you, but anyways, see you soon!!! We'll be here to welcome you back!!~  :wink:

P

PurinPuff

OK, so I relapsed a bit, but now I'm out. Maybe for good this time.
It's been fun, but I think I need to live without UTAU.
I wish you all luck, and sorry for being so wish-washy; it's hard for me to do this.

I met some great people here whom I wished I could've gotten to know better before leaving, thanks those very few for being so good to me.

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
OK, so I relapsed a bit, but now I'm out. Maybe for good this time.
It's been fun, but I think I need to live without UTAU.
I wish you all luck, and sorry for being so wish-washy; it's hard for me to do this.

I met some great people here whom I wished I could've gotten to know better before leaving, thanks those very few for being so good to me.

Dang