hiragana to romaji converter not working

UTAUmisalynn

Momo's Minion
so Iv tryed useing the converter for hiragana to romaji  but I dont know how to use it or its just not working .. Iv followed the readme but i can't get the lyrics to change ...anyone know what to do? ><

P

PurinPuff

So you've followed all the instructions and have the plug-in installed into UTAU with the changed 'table' text? [sub](Given... we're talking about the same plug-in, orz.)[/sub]

Have you tried selecting all the notes before using said plug-in?

Asuka

Teto's Territory
I don't actually have this program on my computer, so I can't provide any image solutions.
But I can try helping somewhat >w<

First, look at the .ust you're using. Is it a VCV or any other .ust that is NOT CV? (i.e. it looks as though there's a vowel at the beginning, followed by some hiragana). If it is, the converter will not work on these .ust's.

If it's just a hiragana without any prefixes, great. Save the .ust where you can find it easily, and open up the files for the converter. If you're using Windows 7, make sure to go to that specific file.

Oh, and make sure that you don't have the latest version! That doesn't have the batch files / proper plug-ins to make the conversion easy. Download the version before ver.6.0

Now if you're converting Hiragana > Romaji, make sure you drag and drop the .ust file to the correct batch! If it's the other way around, you should drag and drop the .ust file to its proper batch. If you don't, it's not gonna work.

If the conversion is successful, when you open the .ust you dragged and dropped, it should be in whatever you wanted it to be; hiragana or romaji.

Of course, the easiest way to avoid even converting is to alias your VB.
If you want to know about that, feel free to take a look at my post > http://utaforum.net/index.php?topic=2413.msg18181#msg18181

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
PurinPuff link said:
So you've followed all the instructions and have the plug-in installed into UTAU with the changed 'table' text? [sub](Given... we're talking about the same plug-in, orz.)[/sub]

Have you tried selecting all the notes before using said plug-in?

Ah actually, for me with that plug-in the way the instructions are phrased confuse me. How exactly am I supposed to set it up? ;n;