how do you make your utau videos ???

Ruben_mcdoubleswag

Momo's Minion
ok so i need a new way too make my utau cover videos i used to make them super easy with videopad editor but now i cant download it because the trail ended anyways i also cant use windows movie maker because when i download the video and want to mix my cover with it it doesnt support the video file and than its just hard i want to make new videos but i cant if i cant mix them ....so i need new options what do you guys use or anyone want to teach me how to make them lol:creepygrin: but yeah so thats it im praying someone will help me out

irei1as

Teto's Territory
The freeware video maker with best quality/ease of use ratio is, sadly, windows movie maker -WMM-.

I guess you could try something like virtualdub ( http://www.virtualdub.org/ ) to change the video format of your unusable videos into something WMM could handle.

Now, if WMM is out of question...
I can't suggest Avidemux because it just crashes too much and is too hard to use. Avoid that one even if the web kinda recommends it.

Blender (the famous 3D tool: http://www.blender.org/ ) has a cool video sequencer editor that can be used as video maker... but it's really hard to use. But at least is very stable and there are tons of tutorials around so I would point to that one even if it's just as an experiment.

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't use this program, but very lot off utau and vocaloid users use sony vegas. Actually I'm going to load it later, but just now I use wmm (it sucks)

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I use Windows Movie Maker despite of its limitations, although I always want to try Sony Vegas or Adobe After Effects. I have heard of AviUtl and Lightworks but I don't know about these programs.

P

partial

VSDC has always worked for me, though I've got Sony Vegas as well...

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I use lightworks as my video editor with blender being my effects making suite. (Both are free and work on all OSes). They both have a learning curve aka they are going to take sometime to learn. Lightworks does crash but not so much that you can't work, also it has like insta-autosave, thus it saves your stuff as you work, as well as the ability to upload to youtube.Blender also crashes, but that tends to happen when you try to do complex stuff or render in a wierd way.