I could totally do UTAU sketches for people

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Because I have nothing better to do in bed. x'D

Basically, I sketch. I have two styles - my usual style that I've worked with since I was 12 and my special style that I've started to play with recently, which is heavily based from Panty + Stocking with Garterbelt. Even though I have linked to some of my digital works, most of my works will turn out like this silly thing, but without cut-off legs. Maybe.

If you want a bust sketch, a head to waist sketch, or a completely full body picture, that's totally fine by me but I have one request of my own: never ask me to draw backgrounds. Also keep in mind that I tend to be a bit lazy and my only true free days are currently Tuesdays, Fridays and usually the weekends so the finished sketch may not be uploaded straightaway. (The fact that I draw in bed at midnight should also be a clue...)

Oh, also - if you don't specify what kind of sketch you want, I will always go with a head-to-waist sketch in my normal style.

UPDATE (5/5/12): Please keep in mind that I will not sketch an UTAU if there is no preexisting reference picture, and I do not wish to do redesigns. I'm not that great of an artist to feel confident enough to draw any UTAU that isn't mine from scratch/memory.

Finished Arts
Hekine CHERISH for TheSnowSongstress
Risu for DianaTan
Beryll Heliodora for Berin
Mimi Yorune for moonst4r
Haru Namidane for TheBakaKitsune
Arisa Chikamatsu, Aichou, Murasaki + Baioretto Utsubyo

Next In Line
Olivia for HousekineMinto
Full body of Tomoko for LionpawHollypaw
Mei Okurin for MeiOkurin
Spiffy for Ant
Jonetsu Kagayaku for Mewberry101

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
Nice style~~

Could you draw Namidane Haru please ? ;w; He needs more love :3

466790designcopie.png

if you're already busy, no problem~~ ^^

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I've finished Hekine Cherish and it's linked in my first post.

Always remember to check later when I upload more sketches!

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I finished Risu... and I only remembered to update this thread today (^_^||

EDIT: I've finished Beryll Heliodora today.

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
UPDATE TIME: After a bout of art block and brief illness, I've come back and drawn Mimi Yorune.

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I could, but the links you've provided aren't working well for me (:uhm:|| because I haven't really set an upper limit on spaces.

P

PurinPuff

Cute sketches! I'd love to request a one after some of the spots have cleared. <3

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I haven't set any particular number of spots, so request away (ouo

Kuronokoe

Momo's Minion
Love the way u draw i gonna be happy if u can draw me the first image of my utau, answer me if u can so i can give u some especification. Thanks in advance ^w^.

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
>Kuronokoe: I don't know if I can do that, I'm terribly afraid of getting details wrong. I'd rather go by an already existing reference image.

>MeiOkurin: I dunno; I know I said I'd do sketches of UTAUs for people, but I don't feel that I should be doing redesigns for other UTAUs just yet.

I may have to update my first post to make things a little more clear for the future.