I don't want my UTAUloid to become deceased..

redwolf21

Teto's Territory
So... my computer is really old.. and the last time that I tried to work with UTAU it just completely freaked out on me and wouldn't work..

The last song I released with her was on August 8, 2012.

Does that mean that if there is no new song cover with her by August 8, 2013, she will be moved to the deceased UTAUloid section on the utau.wikia website? 
I don't know when I'll be able to work on the program again, and I'm hoping that I will be able to work on it again soon...

If anybody can answer my question, that would be great!

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Yes. If there are no voice bank updates, song covers. Or any other form of update before then it will be moved ot the deceased UTAU page. I'm not sure if other users' covers count too though.

redwolf21

Teto's Territory
Alrighty, thanks!

But if she were to become decease, is there anyway to bring her back to... well, I guess life?

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Hmm.. Well on the page it says
"Here is the list of the Utauloids whose creators quit supporting their voicebanks any longer and whose creators have become unreachable."
So.. I'd say if you give some sort of update I guess. Those UTAU seem to be ones who have been abandoned completely by their creators.. So I think you just need to show some sign of life I guess xD;