If you had to use only one voicebank for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Guess

WELL, I pick Shuu because I will never be satisfied if I can't use Shuu.

Even though that would mean I couldn't use my own voice banks, every time I'd cover anything I'd just be thinking, "I could've used Shuu instead," (wHich is what I already think when I use my Utau RIP)

So yeah, Shuu is just imperative to my contentedness as an UTAU user

Although I guess that also means I couldn't use his falsetto since that comes as a separate addition from his regular bank but I don't care because it's Shuu lel

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So only one UTAU Voicebank?? I'd have to pick Iris's VCCV English then. That way I could do originals and covers. Plus, in the original department, I own Iris so I don't have to worry much about copyrights if at all.
To be honest, I was think exactly same at beginning (using own UTAU voicebank) but then I felt that my answer would been "boring" and maybe also sounding "egoist" if I said that, so I didn't say "my own UTAU" for that reason. (I've worked my own UTAU the most, so I know it's strength and weakness the best when comes using and mixing it. Also, would not facing same way issues when covering or making originals than using VB that isn't self-made. E.g if I was musician, I couldn't sell my originals unless VB's Terms states clearly that "voicebank's commercial usage OK without permission". With own VB, never need to seek "permission" for such things)

Reactions: Kiyoteru