I'll take art requests!

loserloid

Momo's Minion
well you see ive been having some terrible art block as of recently :bigtears: so i figured this would be a good way to work through it.

so, if you want me to do a concept art of your utau, just give me a discription or a picture of your utau and ill do it for you~ ill take like..the first 3 or 4 requests. i drew my profile pic, if you want to have an idea of what my art looks like

CHAOSinDaHaUs

Teto's Territory
Would you mind drawing a full body concept for my UTAU Elliot i plan on using it for his release video http://fav.me/d5o6ouh All i ask is that his expression be serious/ neutral If you do this i'd be very grateful

loserloid

Momo's Minion
No problem! i should have it done in a day or two i think? if it takes longer its because of school:annoyed:

kitten_love4

Teto's Territory
Hello ~ :creepygrin:

I'm Boku's voicer (I doubt you've heard of him) and I'm in desperate need of some art ;_;
I already gave my request to NinetH for his first design, but since I'm doing a VCV at the moment and I'm also about to release an append (named Cotton, yes, it's lame, I know x.x), I thought I should have a more mature version of him. Since I already asked NinetH for his younger version and I feel bad to bother him/her about this again, I started searching, and I saw that you accept requests too!
(Now I'm just being greedy here, I know .. ;_:wink:
I'm really sorry for taking your time, too .. You decide whether you want to draw my request or not, I'll understand if you don't want to x.x

If you accept, this is the info I gave to NinetH for Boku's before-append visual.

About him (just giving you the info, in case you need it!) -
Name: Boku
Height:157cm
Weight: 49kg
Birthday: 30th December
Star sign: Capricorn
Release date: 24th April
Character Item: Baby blanket
Optimum Genre: Unknown (Ballads, maybe?)
Optimum Range: E3 ~ A4

About his design -
Hair: 7
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Green
Clothes:
Lower body: A bit baggy (because Boku is thin),black shorts with a green belt, just above the knees, and .. pretty much it! If you want to add something else to make them look better, go ahead! I won't mind ~
Upper body: T-shirt with a collar! Like this one, with black and white ^u^
Shoes: Similar shoes to these! With white as a color ! I'm fine with just two stereos on left and right side of the shoes, I don't need the additional mini ones xD
Eyes look: A bit wide and innocent. He's a child, a very curious one!
Mouth: It can have a boyish smile or it could be in a singing position. Whatever looks better (I think the singing positioned mouth would be better ..)!
Accessories: A microphone on the left side of his face!

What I would like is:
- His name is still Boku, but it now has an "Append Cotton 1.0" after it!
- His height is now 164 cm.
- He has a more boyish look in his eyes and on his smiling lips!
- His clothes may still be a t-shirt, shorts and shoes with a microphone on his left cheek as an accessory, but they must have a "shiny", mature design, suitable for an append!

I think that's it! I'm sorry for asking so much of you, too, I'm one greedy cat T_T .. If there's anything I can do to return the favor, please, let me know!
You may start and finish whenever you want, I don't mind if you give me the art after 2 years or 2 months or 2 days, really, whenever you feel like starting and finishing his append design!

Thank you and NinetH for your kindness :cry: :love:

loserloid

Momo's Minion
ill make sure to get it to you as soon as possible :wink:

if it takes a little longer its because i just started school, but it shouldnt take too long~ and don't worry, i really have nothing better to do with my time, i enjoy doing this :sing: