I'm done

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm done. I'm probably not coming back. I used to make Lulu and KUSO because I thought it was fun and people actually like them. But no one ever wants to use them and when they are used, no one ever bothers even reading the read me! No matter my efforts to be nice to people, no body cares and they say terrible things about me behind my back! I'm done! I really am. All of that wasted effort and time and for what? I'm sorry I'm not perfert and neither are my creations, but I deserve better than this. I'm not distributing any new voicebanks. I'll leave my YouTube and wiki up, but Lulu will be in the graveyard soon. Not that it mattered, anyyways. Nobody cares about her. And nobody cares about KUSO, either. Sorry to all of my UTAU friends but I'm done putting so much effort into a tree that bares no fruit. Goodbye. I will perhaps return one day.

I'm also done with rude people in the community, so I am leaving it. Goodbye. Please know that I only hate a few of you.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
ahh... U A U Sorry you feel that way. But UTAU is more than just having people use your bank. Shame, 'cause I liked lulu. :\ Hope you change you mind.

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
I'm sure this will only make you and others dislike me, but you have to realise; many, MANY of the UTAU users simply do not know proper etiquette, or even know that read mes and things like that are there. Most of them take an interest in Vocaloid, find out about UTAU, and scramble to make their own voicebank.

Every single one of us who has our own voicebank prefers it over others; we want to use OUR creation, and yes, the chances of someone else using your voice bank are INCREDIBLY low. Most people get popular because they release usts, not because they have good voice banks. I love my UTAU, I work really hard on her, and hardly anybody knows she even exists. But my friends do, and we have fun working together and that's what matters, honestly.

It seems horrible, and it sucks, but all in all we use the program because we enjoy it, because we actually love our characters, and working to make them better. If you are using the program to get popular, then, in my view, you are using it incorrectly.

Edit;
The talking about you behind your back and all that I really have no input on.

On a gentler note:
Personally, I like your UTAU's design, I liked drawing her and I was planning to draw her more.

Reactions: Nohkara

08keart

Teto's Territory
Hey, don't do that. I know and I empathise with you but you shouldn't act to hasty on these decisions. We should make and use UTAU because it's fun, not for popularity. Sure, we'd all love for our UTAUs to be as well-known as Teto or Ruko, but the challenge is whats good about it. I mean, it may sound like I'm rambling here but this community is a family and of course we're not all going to get along, just like siblings, however we are all here to support everyone. There are literally hundreds of UTAUs with various VBs out there, not all will get noticed, so you have to put them out there yourself, do what it takes, even if it takes years because in the end it'll be worth it!

P.s I'll be happy to use her VB~ I love your UTAU and I think she's unique~! <3

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Eh? I wasn't complaining about not being popular,  just that I felt that my efforts weren't doing much for anyone else. That's all. And I didn't like it. :sad:

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It's sad to see you go Lemon. I had fun making Lulu's MMD model and everything.
I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to do~ I'll miss you.
c:

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
No, Lemon, no... D:

Well...if you really feel like you have to go, can you give me another way to contact you? I consider you one of my closest friends in this fandom.

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Aww it'll be a shame to see you go ; w ; we've never formally met but it was always so great to see you posting about everywhere being very enthusiastic to take part in group projects and whatnot :< however, I'll suggest a few things which may be able to help you get more recognition..?
An obvious one is going VCV, because they seem to be the trend these days, haha. Plus, try and add some unique twists to any covers you use your UTAU for, for example.. Ritsu's Kire. It's so well-used and recognised because, well, he's a vipper so he instantly gets recognition. ><;
That and that he brought something new to the UTAU scene with his Kire bank and the tones and pitchbends used. Another would be R.K's UTAU Hana Chikako who is racking up some views now. But that's again because there was so many unique twists and pitchbends in her covers!
Another thing, some form of like.. Power/Solid append thing. Strong voices seem to be pretty hip in the UTAU community right now.. *stares at Teto Sakebi Ruko Kire and Ritsu Kire*
I've never checked out any of your covers, so you may already be doing this and whatnot. I'm really just trying to be helpful around here, sorry if I sound rude or anything.. It's not intended ; ^ ;
(OHHH. P.S. One more thing, I'd suggest drumming up some attention and advertising your covers everywhere, not just here. But maybe places like deviantART. VO, other Vocaloid / UTAU related forums. c: )

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I decided to stick around for a little while longer to finish up a project. But thank you everyone for your encouraging words! I really appreciate it. :smile: